GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

benjybars

village elder.
sweet thanks i missed that when i was away. seems like quite a community-inspired movement to grimeforum, nice.

yeah it does have a slight feeling of people power about it..

everyone should reach the grimeforum.com night they're putting on.. 5 GRIME DJs ON ONE BILL!!!

petergunn

plywood violin
Yeah, better vibes than RWD as well, just got too negative and weird in the end I think

true... the problems w/ RWD weren't really the server, it was that is was filled with insular, negative cunts who didn't want to pay for anything and mostly had no idea what they were talking about... it was like a living reminder of why grime is unsuccesful commerially... like, you wanna know why this scene can't get it together, look at the guys who are the supposed number 1 fans, they hate everything...

i am not saying i want everything all overly earnest, smiley and kool aid drinking like over at dubstep forum, but if you're involved in a scene that most of the world either knows nothing about, ignores, or actively dislikes, it would be better to try to be positive about it from the inside...

i do think it's funny that the relentless jocking of UKrecordshop on RWD and has been replaced by relentless Uptown jocking on grimeforum... i like Uptown's physical store, but for online ordering, they are nothing special...

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
lol

All those people have all gone to Grimeforum anyway. And the server issues are no different.

The only bonus you have is a circle jerk of back slapping amongst their friends and favoured up and coming associates, and some sort of community spirit.

It's absolutely no different, and to be honest after reading it for a while, I find it worse because of some of the ill-informed opinions people put across as fact.

Tootsi

For all you grime lovers im gonna be on at the old blue last at 8.45-9.30 tonight, i should have a few mcs on the set aswell

lol

All those people have all gone to Grimeforum anyway. And the server issues are no different.

The only bonus you have is a circle jerk of back slapping amongst their friends and favoured up and coming associates, and some sort of community spirit.

It's absolutely no different, and to be honest after reading it for a while, I find it worse because of some of the ill-informed opinions people put across as fact.

Seriously Logan, what? It used to take 3 attempts at a post before it worked on RWD. Aside from the first week- when it crashed during your show and BBK's- there's been none of that on grimeforum.

I'd comment on the rest but I don't really see the point. Agree to play the launch party then start talking all this shit somewhere else? Boy.

RAISED BY WOLVES

in other good news, Rage's mixtape is sick! just got round to listening to it properly and its really solid - like the slew dem non stop working - slew dem need to be putting out more stuff, what they do - they do very well.

Don't own it, but from the 5 Logan rips I got, I'd have to agree.

Funny thing though...Rage is nice as hell, but now I feel like I need a Lexxman tape. He showers down every guest appearance, and I've never even heard of let alone heard stannaman before, but the three of them on "heard them spit" make me want to drive my car off a cliff with guns blazing.

Powerful stuff.

What's good with Esco though? Come on already...enough teasing with the shitty guest appearences, where's the mix tape? Probably coming with Back innna my face Vol 2: I can't believe he tried to come back inna my face in late march 2012.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
What's good with Esco though? Come on already...enough teasing with the shitty guest appearences, where's the mix tape? Probably coming with Back innna my face Vol 2: I can't believe he tried to come back inna my face in late march 2012.

Are you talking about Esco or Prez T here?

mos dan

fact music
Were my ears deceiving me on the BBK 26 Feb show, or is Wiley sending for Mick Jagger?

I'm a legend in music like Mick Jagger
difference is I spit bars and my flow's badder

Bring it, lippy :cool:

tom pr

hahaha! those bars are too much.

re: rwd, it's a shame as the forum was all they had going for them really. i don't get the print mag on the regular, but every time i do pick up a copy it's just a load of house music and semtex talking bollocks.

benjybars

village elder.
another SICK dirty canvas tonight!!!

it felt like sidewinder for about 15 mins when there was a bag of man onstage...

so glad there's at least one decent regular grime rave in london still.. p money smacked it.. but u know who smacked it most??? VECTRA>> came with some filthy selection to get everyone skanking out differently..

BIG NIGHT>

Immryr

i quite like president t's mixtape. few huge tunes on there. although, i don't know why `make money` was omitted.