GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

RAISED BY WOLVES

What I'm looking forward to for grime in '09:

-Recently Announced Gman mixtape.

-Possible Lexxman tape.

-Soulfood vol. 4

-Roachee doing anything at all (is he back in the bing already?). Despite the reservations of others, I thought his top 3 wreckless freestyle sounded sick.

-The Supposed release of Big H- Streetcrime UK CD.

-New Roadside.

-More Cold Blooded Radio sets with the hopes that Jonson (recent personal fave) releases a mixtape, and Scorcher gets back on form. Granted the latter will most certainly NOT happen, but I swear he sounded a good bit better with the CB lot then he has for the past 2 years.

-Anyone who makes grime music coming to New York.

-SN1. Far from grime, but I've been feeling the whole camp alot lately. Kyze has grown on me, and even gunna and them are sounding a bit better.

That's about it off top.

viktorvaughn

Release from Chronik
Soul Food 4
Dot Rotten
Another amazing Fuck Radio (5 is still unbelievably, 1-in-1000 good is it not)
Wiley doing same as normal i guess
More grime/funky cross over
Terminator doing a cd

So Wiley's just cancelled his show tonight in Melbourne. No details as to why yet...
I am gutted.

A (direct) quote from an Aussie street-press paper states that Wiley flew home following "the biggest backstage fight ever seen in Australia".
I just can't shake the image of Paul Hogan cornering an already-drawn Skepta drawling "That's not a shank.."

powerpill

A (direct) quote from an Aussie street-press paper states that Wiley flew home following "the biggest backstage fight ever seen in Australia".
I just can't shake the image of Paul Hogan cornering an already-drawn Skepta drawling "That's not a shank.."

creasin!!!

rivet90210

haha oh man, please tell all

2002418616454967768_rs.jpg

sorry but i was looking through my CDs and I had to post it
great cover