cassette swap

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
infinite thought said:
still waiting...curse you men with jobs and responsibilities and problems with access to tapedecks and complicated plans on how to mix things! I'd be happy with a buggered copy of Rick Astley remixes at this point....

Don't tempt fate.

k-punk

Spectres of Mark
well i've got a job and responsibilities and MY tape was sent out weeks ago (he says smugly)... :)

And STILL haven't received mine...

k-punk

Spectres of Mark
lol, well, it was nearly two weeks ago when I sent it...

and a week or so before that when it was actually made...

owen

well you did mix it i spose ;)

any canadian cru receive a mixtape about 3 weeks ago...? cost the earth for the bloody postage

less fun, surely! if people can work out who sent them what (know it's a moot point in yr case) then they might be tempted to look up all their back posts on dissensus and 'figure them out' or summat

k-punk

Spectres of Mark
so what... surely the problem only applies if you know about the person you're making the tape FOR.. (which might pre-empt your choices etc...). so what if ppl do detective work on the person who made their tape? isn't that adding to the fun?

erm, no big deal either way (and I don't even have my tape, so what do I care), wasn't a big deal, just saying - I like the idea of a completely anonymous tape that I can review in a vacuum without having suspicions about whether the person who sent it to me is a big fan of grime/dancehall/dub/electroclash/aqua etc.

are you gonna go to the conference tomorrow afternoon btw? ticket is in yr name

owen

mind you writing 'a k-punk compilation' on it was always going to be a giveaway

i don't think i'm being unsubtle anyhow-it isn't as if anyone else on dissensus is going to put ernst busch on their tapes f'rinstance (prove me wrong, people!)

i still have no idea who mine was for, they just lived somewhere with a funny name...

k-punk

Spectres of Mark
I could go either way.... but ppl would prob guess it was mine any way, so I might as well out myself...

yes, going to conference, shd be there for 2ish, might be a bit late...

Chef Napalm

Lost in the Supermarket
owen said:
any canadian cru receive a mixtape about 3 weeks ago...? cost the earth for the bloody postage

i still have no idea who mine was for, they just lived somewhere with a funny name...
Nova Scotia?

Gang side/Bang side on your tape owen?

ewmy

Genre Addict
Props to whoever made my tape, "Emotronix" (I'm 99% sure, O Leader). It looks like it was a lot of work, but it was must have been worth it because I have to keep finding reasons to go out in the car so I can play it again...

minikomi

pu1.pu2.wav.noi
yep!
now i need to get my ass into gear and put the blog up..

actually, anyone with decent css / photoshop skillzzzz want to have a crack? it's something i should learn but i dont have the time at the moment eh! pm me and i'll get you the login/pass....