Great 2 Step?

craner

Beast of Burden
M-dubs (which bit is the bassline???)

I agree with that guy up there, 2-step at its peak is surely the most perfect music ever made...

craner

Beast of Burden
Just lovely, right?

Now, I realise that this thread has become a dumping ground for my favorite youtube garage clips I like to play when I wake up in the morning, and also because this period coincided with my early 20s which happened to be the happiest time of my life, but... well forgive me for it.

I love this music SO much.

Ory

warp drive
agreed that it's probably the best form of music ever. for me it's not even for nostalgic reasons. :D

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Just lovely, right?

Now, I realise that this thread has become a dumping ground for my favorite youtube garage clips I like to play when I wake up in the morning, and also because this period coincided with my early 20s which happened to be the happiest time of my life, but... well forgive me for it.

I love this music SO much.

I'm really enjoying it. In fact, I'd probably pay a subscription to Craner's Two Step of the day were it there, keep em coming, it's lovely.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I hated garage at the time it was big (in fairness I thought it was all Oxide and Neutrino and Craig David) and now I think its some of the best music ever.

Todd bless Brackles, Mart and Oneman for opening my ears. ;)

nomos

Administrator
i had wookie's fairplay dub for ages before realising how fantastic it is (always played 'duppy' on the other side). starts out quite straight ahead but steadily gets more warped and decomposed. course i'm an absolute sucker for wookie in his prime.