New African music

zhao

there are no accidents
one world yeah saw that... guess i might have to use snail mail if i can't find digital...

black coffee is huge. NGOMA 3 is heavy on the black coffee.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
And I know this is horribly sexist and whatever but it had us crying with laughter til our kidneys hurt

"in the morning, in the evening, that woman, she's a horse"

vocal is by senyaka.

zhao

there are no accidents
interesting mash up vid action:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

zhao

there are no accidents
ard pt. 2: even arder.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

zhao

there are no accidents
NGOMA6_front.gif
NGOMA6_back.gif

this one has heavily acidic sections, and over all bangs harder than the previous Ngoma volumes all the way to and past the kuduro peak. it also features a few songs from Ayobaness.

SINGLE TRACK VERSION: fairtilizer

SEPARATE TRACKS VERSION: mediafire or megaupload

zhao

there are no accidents
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>