Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
what? what stuff? noone told me about this. wtff @hmg is this true>??

i read the other day that 85% of people breathe through only one nostril at a time, (though they do switch nostrils every so often), totally plausible? & fascinating if true
My left nostril is a total slacker, has been for years.

version

what? what stuff? noone told me about this. wtff @hmg is this true>??
It's been suggested humans are developing smaller and smaller mouths and jaws due to changing diets and poor orthodontic practices and it's lead to people breathing through their mouths due to underdeveloped or closed off airways.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It's been suggested humans are developing smaller and smaller mouths and jaws due to changing diets and poor orthodontic practices and it's lead to people breathing through their mouths due to underdeveloped or closed off airways.
Hmm, that would suggest there's an evolutionary advantage in having a smaller mouth and jaw though, wouldn't it?

If you're at all interested in this, read Weston price's Nutrition and Physical Degeneration

version

I've also heard it suggested the British reputation for bad teeth stems from being the first industrialised nation. We were the first to suffer the consequences of the corresponding diet.

I've also heard it suggested the British reputation for bad teeth stems from being the first industrialised nation. We were the first to suffer the consequences of the corresponding diet.

That is true and we went on to ruin the health of people the world over in the same way. Weston price describes this wonderfully, it's really worth a read. Tribes anywhere near a general store selling jam and bread, etc, were invariably fucked in a single generation.

version

Jones said he sometimes smokes marijuana — nearly yearly — “to monitor its strength, which is how law enforcement does it.” He then added that he tested it because he believes it is now too strong — a development he blamed on billionaire and political donor George Soros, whom he claimed in court has “brain damaged a lot of people.”

😂

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Jones said he sometimes smokes marijuana — nearly yearly — “to monitor its strength, which is how law enforcement does it.” He then added that he tested it because he believes it is now too strong — a development he blamed on billionaire and political donor George Soros, whom he claimed in court has “brain damaged a lot of people.”

😂
Is there anything Soros ISN'T responsible for?

Love the idea that police chiefs, instead of sending drug samples to a lab for analysis, just roll up a phatty to assess the strength. Presumably they also snort coke, inject smack, etc. etc.

luka

I would like to know what Soros is up to mind you. He spends an awful lot of money. What does he get for it?