khat

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
All of that music should be deleted from the face of the Earth

Entirely. Cunts are making temperatures hotter than the sun, use it melting every record, tape, digital file virus identifier through a p2p like seeksol to wipe mp3’s and other audio formats

Wipe everything everywhere so it’s gone for ever and ever and ever

toko

amazing.
I got my only ever hole in one playing pitch and putt. It was downhill and I teed off with the putter, just whacked it really with no science behind it but it rolled the hole length and disappeared from view, thought it had gone off the back of the green but to my amazement we found it in the hole. One of out party had promised a beer to anyone who got a hole in one but - being a lawyer - he immediately tried to wriggle out of it by claiming that as I had teed off with the putter and thus never pitched I had somehow violated the rules of the game titled pitch and putt.... I responded by pointing out that if I had teed off with the pitching wedge and landed in the hole then I would never have had the chance to putt, in fact any single shot could never be both a pitch AND putt so if the rules of the game were as he claimed then any hole in one was illegal. Grudgingly he paid up with the worse possible grace.
would love pitch and putt. Golfing in the U.S is such a bore, this sounds much more my speed.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
well, the best end of the balearic subculture is the soul boy end of it. the stone roses/william pitt end of it can be forgotten about on the proviso that the ibiza heads realise that Turks invented balearic in 1976!
Does that get to the heart of it?

I think so. we will have to wait for lucius to come back with a pounding hangover.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
I went to this because of a lass, long story, too many drugs and as an anthropological oh dear it’s on yt

You can bet that some horror PA would go on after, all that nonsense, abominable

IdleRich

IdleRich
amazing.

would love pitch and putt. Golfing in the U.S is such a bore, this sounds much more my speed.
I have to say that I haven't really thought about it for years but yeah, it is something that is quite fun I think... golf itself is way too serious and takes too long so if you have a few mates and want to spoil a good short walk before you hit the pub then this is probably the optimum way.

william_kent

there's a mini/crazy-golf bar in Manchester, seems a bad idea to mix golf clubs ( like large metal hammers ) with drinking, probably why the doormen there look serious roid rage candidates

Last edited:

william_kent

I went to this because of a lass, long story, too many drugs and as an anthropological oh dear it’s on yt

You can bet that some horror PA would go on after, all that nonsense, abominable

this sums it up - almost all my pet peeves in one package - stupid headgear ( "kill jester!" ), waistcoats, hemp clothing, uni fucking cycles, "circus skills", pedal power sound systems - only missing some bloody stilt walkers and fire breathers

there was a reason Weatherall once banned jugglers and fire breathers from his gigs

william_kent

1639570157072.png

It's hard to find proof of the "no jugglers" policy, some sort of circus skills conspiracy at work rewriting history, but see image above..

while I was searching I came across my favourite Weatherall pic:

1639570330874.png