Benny Bunter

I've never called anyone on here thick or said they can't read and I haven't got my head up anyone's arse, what's your problem? Is it just cos I pointed out you were shitting up the David Jones thread the other day?

catalog

Yeah sorry benny I just want you to act a different way sometimes. My bad, maybe I should just delete it.

catalog

Thing is, I can't very well delete it now after what I literally just said this morning about not deleting posts. So I'll just apologise. I went a bit far, didn't mean it. Thought it would get taken as banter. Sorry to luke as well, bit mean of me.

catalog

I don't like arguing. You're being very weird now.
Yeah look, sorry, just forget it if you can. All I mean is what I said in the first post, you get into this routine where you discover someone and talk about how good they are, then luke chimes in. It's happened a few times. That's really all I'm saying. And the rest beyond that was more mean spirited and uncalled for. Just carry on, I shouldn't read this thread. It's cos I can to reaf any of these poets and cannot join in.

catalog

Yes I know. Look, I said I'm sorry, I know I'm one to talk. I got carried away, I've had a long week, must have put away 100 pints or equivalent in the last 7 days.

It's a fine line this banter business. I blame luke, he's been egging me on.