luka

Mr. TEA and Pattycakes are both right. I'm sort of joking. But really it's about the ambiguity. I don't know. I entertain possibilities that many people wouldn't. Some of my assumptions about the world would strike a lot of people as paranoid. But I'm not a true believer. I don't think the evidence allows for that.

luka

I find the defences people put up against these things interesting in itself and not rational. I think there's a superstitious element to the refusal to contemplate conspiracy theory.

luka

I don't really like talking about it here cos people just go "well actually conspiracy theorists just feel comforted by the notion that the world is ordered and controlled" etc etc then I just get bored and pissed off.

luka

I always get annoyed cos it's just some stupid platitude people parrot inanely. It's so smug and dull witted

luka

You know when people just recite some pat line they overheard once to dismiss a whole topic, file it away so you needn't think about it. I can't stand it

luka

All these inanities that just circulate through the world like viruses people repeating them and repeating them till they lose all meaning

luka

I'm very consistent. I'm also more rational than mr tea. He's got that sort of bumptious Richard Dawkins rationality where you just think all your Unexamined and inherited assumptions are plain common sense and everyone else is bananas

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
I'm very consistent. I'm also more rational than mr tea. He's got that sort of bumptious Richard Dawkins rationality where you just think all your Unexamined and inherited assumptions are plain common sense and everyone else is bananas

the shutting down of discourse. there's zero room for any form of speculation whatsoever. it's a very clever system. self protecting. the soldiers defend the hive at all costs.

luka

A rigid paranoid refusal to let your imagination cross certain boundaries. Explore certain territories. No. Mustn't. Forbidden land. We must not go. Taboo in our culture From here you must go on alone Mr Jones.