Climate change and environmental collapse-ultimate challenge to the capitalist "real"?

droid

It's been obvious for a long time now. The only axiomatic truth in human history is that wealth and power are never willingly forsaken.

luka

I don't know how effective protest really is at this point, but I prefer this sort of thing to people glueing themselves to motorways and stopping randoms getting to work.

barty was working here. he forwarded me a text from management saying they are forbidden to taken pics olf protestors. he picks up litter for £10.50 an hour there.

luka

It's been obvious for a long time now. The only axiomatic truth in human history is that wealth and power are never willingly forsaken.
me and droid have been talking violece for years and thats a fact you can check the record

luka

he does 16 hour shifts there on a zero hours contract its so fucked. he passes the time by sexually harassing the catering staff.

luka

droid would lose his IT job at the university. hes got his kids to worry about. we have to encouage the youth o do it imo

I do have violent eco fantasies myself. Maybe it’s a kind of war envy or second generation ptsd but I definitely woukd like to kill someone, because I absolutely had to for the greater good etc. wouldn’t you?

Why aren’t we already doing it droid? Like me you probably tell your da you would have joined the ra but yet we sit on the sidelines now while the whole world slides into oblivion