YouTube video finds

sufi

lala
yeah dH that's very very scary

....further on the version excursion i can find the old skool versions of this
aziza jalal Ghazaylan Falla عزيزه جلال/ غزيل فله 2005
by samira
& aryam

but aziza is nowhere to be found.................

petergunn

plywood violin

dunno if this has been posted... jungle documentry from 1993 w/ some great pirate footage and interviews w/ some major players...

gumdrops

nazia hassan's aap kaisa joi is one of the best songs ever.

this however is one of the best videos ever made.
morris day - fishnet

this however is one of the best videos ever made.
morris day - fishnet

The Time were the best band in the world.
After you've watched that, click on the one that says "Jerk Out" - they are playing live on Saturday night live. It's like a whole gig in one song, totally incredible.

tomd

penis like a micromachine

This video was on the news this evening, apparently someone had left a comment on it naming whoever killed Rhy Jones.

mms

sometimes
my god is this some kind of ridiculous dream - i think i've ended up in an adolescent prince's head

bnek

nice stuff heroesandvillians! lobo was great.
herbie hancock in the studio w/ quincy jones: i love this clip

tyranny

hope this hasn't been posted already in this thread;

roll deep and various assorted camp followers on unspecified pirate station, fight breaks out at the end of part 4, only REALLY start to warm up around end of part 2

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4

Hollywood Holt - "Throw a Kit on that Bitch"

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

"mopeds always broke, but they easy to fix"

hahaha
:cool:

N

nomadologist

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

continuum

smugpolice
Eclipse, Cambridge videos

Jo Jo Rock - On stage, July 1992 - Kenny Ken - Jumping Jack Frost - Outdoor Festival at Braham Farm, Ely, Cambs, September 1992 - Halloween 1991 - Warming up Eclipse March 1991 -