Where have the UFOs gone?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
they're invisible because they are in such a highly quantumized state that they have surpassed the visible light spectrum

however NASA has cameras that can see into the near UV spectrum and they show up plain as day on their cameras

this highly energetic state doubles as cloaking device but the primary function would be the ability to travel at high speeds without the problem of mass due to the mass being so highly energized it loses not only visual detection but mass too

Edit: pointless physics rant at a dude who got banned anyway, sorry.

Last edited:

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
I for one know very little about physics. And I agree people shouldn't make stuff up about it. But as an aside which seems to fit with all this talk of flying saucers and zero point energy, it seems recently I read something at least once a week that totally blows my mind and disproves things I once thought were true and irrefutable.

This week we've already had double helix nebula at the center of the Milky Way. And just this morning I thought there was no body of water the size of the Arctic Ocean inside the Earth's core. This evening however, I stand corrected.

http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/scientist-finds-new-ocean-in-inner-earth-12582.html

And it's only Monday...

krankissey

mr. great
the important thing re: ufos, to me, is that millions of people are either seeing them, seeing aliens, being abducted, getting messages, or millions of people are mass hallucinating visuals, auditory senses, smells, tastes, and phyisical touches. if this one subject doesnt end up being the most important psychological study (or scientific discovery) in human history i'll eat this hat.

mms

sometimes
the important thing re: ufos, to me, is that millions of people are either seeing them, seeing aliens, being abducted, getting messages, or millions of people are mass hallucinating visuals, auditory senses, smells, tastes, and phyisical touches. if this one subject doesnt end up being the most important psychological study (or scientific discovery) in human history i'll eat this hat.

there are loads of reasons why people 'see' or want to believe in this stuff.
there are tons of pychological reasons, and physical ones why people believe in aliens, i mean it's hard not to wish it's true eh? there is a ton of research out there too, in loads of different areas.

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
This is true - but this is also a weak response to the thousands of trained commercial airline pilots that have been reporting seeing UFOs for decades, the high level members of the intelligence community who continue to assert they have seen UFOs, the various astronauts, the majority of military people who were at Roswell who continue to protest that there was a cover up and a flying saucer actually crashed. All this before looking at a shred of video or photographic evidence from around the world and in space.

mms

sometimes
This is true - but this is also a weak response to the thousands of trained commercial airline pilots that have been reporting seeing UFOs for decades, the high level members of the intelligence community who continue to assert they have seen UFOs, the various astronauts, the majority of military people who were at Roswell who continue to protest that there was a cover up and a flying saucer actually crashed. All this before looking at a shred of video or photographic evidence from around the world and in space.

sure but before these arguments are even started it's assumed by people that a ufo is not an unidentified flying object or just an unidentified phenomena but an alien and everyone is trying to supress this info.
did you know the british military have a ufo report and help desk?

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
That's not entirely true. Most serious just ufologists document what they film/find without too much wild speculation. But I agree, testimony from things like Roswell colors the whole area. Then again, that's what a lot of credible people claim is going on, and claim to have seen, and their testimony shouldn't be discounted for that reason alone.

I knew about the UK report - not the help desk. Nick Pope, who used to run the project, claims to have read many classified files etc and insists the British gvt isn't being completely straight up with people. He is always banging on about the fact that nobody will take this stuff seriously, and seems pretty convinced that some UFOs are indeed of extraterrestial origin.

mms

sometimes
That's not entirely true. Most serious just ufologists document what they film/find without too much wild speculation. But I agree, testimony from things like Roswell colors the whole area. Then again, that's what a lot of credible people claim is going on, and claim to have seen, and their testimony shouldn't be discounted for that reason alone.

I knew about the UK report - not the help desk. Nick Pope, who used to run the project, claims to have read many classified files etc and insists the British gvt isn't being completely straight up with people. He is always banging on about the fact that nobody will take this stuff seriously, and seems pretty convinced that some UFOs are indeed of extraterrestial origin.

i'm not talking about nick pope.

zhao

there are no accidents
I've heard many first person accounts. I've also watched many documentaries, including Evidence, and enough of the Disclosure Project. and a lot of the talk does make sense to me - Dogon, Egypt, King Solomon, Aztecs, Nasa, water planet, zero point gravity, etc.

yes, indeed, I want to believe.

but.

why have I not personally encountered either UFOs and aliens directly or have seen with my own eyes any UNDENIABLE, IRREFUTABLE, CLEAR AS DAY evidence, be it a video or photograph or anything. ANYTHING.

you would think the 400+ individuals of Disclosure project would show the world atleast one, just ONE piece of something which is beyond doubt. :confused:

mms

sometimes
Ok - do you have a link?

linda unwin, dealt with reports after nick pope, but he's a bit of a guru rather than rigorous i'm told.
btw here you aresome bts http://www.mod.uk/defenceinternet/freedomofinformation

some stuff here, compiled by pope.

more from him here
http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/D...yAndBusiness/TheOfficialWhoWantsToBelieve.htm

some rigorous dissection here
disection here www.uk-ufo.org/cosford/

linda unwin unlike pope didn't believe in aliens.