favourite headline ever

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Oh FFS, they're just taking the piss now.

IdleRich

IdleRich
You've gotta think that - assuming that those highlights are commensurate with the way she lived the rest of her life - then someone should commission and publish her autobiography as it would surely be a million times more interesting than any of the ghostwritten, whitewashed celebrity or sports hero "autobiographies" that flood the book market come Christmas....

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'm most interested in the false leg for a horse. Why did she need it, and why did she need to fund it illegally? Could she not have done a.... kickstarter or something. I'm sure that lots would give money for a leg-end like that.

william_kent

You've gotta think that - assuming that those highlights are commensurate with the way she lived the rest of her life - then someone should commission and publish her autobiography as it would surely be a million times more interesting than any of the ghostwritten, whitewashed celebrity or sports hero "autobiographies" that flood the book market come Christmas....

looks like she already had that idea according to this article:
  • In 1978, Daily Mirror journalist and historian Anthony Delano released Joyce McKinney and the Case of the Manacled Mormon, a true crime bookdocumenting McKinney’s story. McKinney affirmed working on her own memoir, titled A Very Special Love Story. She mentioned it in several of the newspapers when the scandal first broke.
    She later accused the documentary filmmakers of Tabloid of stealing the manuscript. To date, she has not completed the memoir.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Joyce McKinney was a former beauty queen from North Carolina, originally obsessed by the Osmond family, who became so infatuated by a young Mormon missionary that she followed him to Britain, kidnapped him and - allegedly (for the trial never came to court) - raped him.
Hmmm

Leo

Poor Gimp Man, the article doesn't mention him doing anything illegal. He doesn't assault, threaten or even speak to the people he encounters, could he actually be arrested and charged with anything? Is it against UK law to dress in latex?

#teamgimpman

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Poor Gimp Man, the article doesn't mention him doing anything illegal. He doesn't assault, threaten or even speak to the people he encounters, could he actually be arrested and charged with anything? Is it against UK law to dress in latex?

#teamgimpman
I know, right? So much for living in a free country!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I think I've worked out what's scary about him.

What if this:

1656532638638.png

is a perfectly in-focus photograph?