aim high vol.2

Fiddy

Quite simply I am a girl with little knowledge of technology beyond a simple keyboard sequence, but I will investigate, thanks.

Melmoth

Bruxist
Does scratchy D really rhyme 'Jeremy Beadle' with 'Desert Eagle' somewhere on Aim High?

Or is that just me?

I like the discarda freestyle ...... 'I'm a wrong'un' etc.

h-crimm

dyou think we could set up a bit torrent tracker to be associated with this forum?

not just for grime DVDs and radio sets but for all the other stuff that people talk about on here...
i could put up some jarman films...

the bloggers could also use it to link to .torrent seeds saving thier bandwidth and stoping them having to mess around with 'you send it' or whatever...

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
Thing is with the Lithuanians, how does sucking the smoke through a bit of pipe make it better? If it was water to cool it down, yeah I can understand that, but just a manky bit of pipe? Does that get you more stoned?

I'd love to see Rollin' Deeper, Fiddy.

jimet

Thing is with the Lithuanians, how does sucking the smoke through a bit of pipe make it better? If it was water to cool it down, yeah I can understand that, but just a manky bit of pipe? Does that get you more stoned?

I haven't seen it, but the further your lips are from the fire the cooler the smoke is. Hence people using biros as spliffholders. and hence those credit card pipes that were big in the '90s - they had the same shape of piping inside as you get in a fridge.

stelfox

Beast of Burden
holy shit - i left my copy of this in new york, so i've just downloaded it and been listening to it again. will someone tell me that i'm suffering severe aural hallucinations due to the massive doses of codeine i've been taking to help my knackered back, or does dogzilla spit "there's a reason why the girls run runaway/coz i read your blogs and replay/it's little claim when you're in shit lane" on "critical" just after the bit about smoking butts from the ashtray? if so, i can't believe i missed this!

Last edited:
S

simon silverdollar

it's actually 'cuz i wear joe bloggs and replay'.

when i heard it the first few times i thought he was on about blogs tho, too...