Environmental Collapse: when and how bad?

version

Pretty remarkable to have someone like Packham saying this. I'm sure The Mail and the rest of them will be foaming at the mouth.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It's not a disability; it's a superpower: the most successful person in the world is powered by Asperger's.

Or do you think it's something horrendously, piteously bad?

Looks like you're the prejudiced one.
Ah, ye olde 'Actually I think you'll find you're the one with the prejudice!' move from @mixed_biscuits, as he proposes the compulsory sterilisation of people with wonky noses or something.

mixed_biscuits

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You literally just located Packham's uncoolness in his Aspergerality despite Elon Musk being the coolest person on the planet because of his cash and leather jacket.
Nothing cooler than following white supremacist accounts on a social network you're bought for $44B and halved in value in a few months, and trying to bribe one of your employees to give you a handjob by offering her a horse.

100% solid dude, right there.

mixed_biscuits

Nothing cooler than following white supremacist accounts on a social network you're bought for $44B and halved in value in a few months, and trying to bribe one of your employees to give you a handjob by offering her a horse.

100% solid dude, right there.
Are there are any Asperger-assisted folks that you consider cool?