Great 4x4 Garage

denoir

Excellent 97-99 4x4 mix:
Can anyone id that tune around 24:00 mark that goes like "I need to go, all by myself, I need to go, I need to get away"...perhaps MJ Cole prod.? And what's the one with samples from St. Germain - Alabama Blues around 47:30?

wise

bare BARE BONES
Excellent 97-99 4x4 mix:
Can anyone id that tune around 24:00 mark that goes like "I need to go, all by myself, I need to go, I need to get away"...perhaps MJ Cole prod.? And what's the one with samples from St. Germain - Alabama Blues around 47:30?

Todd Edwards Alabama Blues remix?

Excellent 97-99 4x4 mix:

The Alabama Blues sounding track is by one of the more prominent movers in Garage. Costs a fortune on vinyl nowadays. Check your PM Denoir

Last edited:
Here's a rolling tracklist of sorts.

1. Jameson- Always be around
2. Greg Stainer- Weakness

12.40 Basshook & Friends- Hear mY call
15.40- Serena- Crazy (DJ Disciple mix)

21:15 Baffled- Going On

30:30 Creative Force- So Good (Daryl B & Yardley mix)

46:30 Ordinary People- Keep Your Love

50:50 probably En Vogue- Hold On (Tuff Jam mix)

Last edited:

NATO

If someone has Groove Chronicles - Good Times, I beg of you upload it to YouTube.

Last night me and Mr Faucet had our party we do in Shanghai. This month our guest was a guy called robjamdj who is a US/UK garage head and vinyl fiend. So jealous of this guy's vinyl collection. This guy is my favourite DJ in China, without a shadow of a doubt. His mixing is not always tight but he brings the vibes with the crossfader cuts, spinbacks etc.

He answered some questions for us too. I loved his answers so thought I might as well share with you:

http://pushpullshanghai.com/2014/02...turmoil-of-mp3-downloads-robjam-on-uk-garage/

I tried really hard to make sure that post didn't sound promotional but I fear I've failed, lol. Not trying to promote, just think it might be of interest.