NATO

I watched some of that video and I want to say "lol, Americans" but I know it's not fair to many. Maybe "lol, some Americans" would be better but doesn't have the same ring. :slanted:

Excision, who is part of that "band" according to the YT title, was on DSF around 2007ish time, making essentially slowed-down tearout DNB. It was not great.

NATO

This reminds me of when Pendulum took the DNB world by storm by becoming a "proper" band. Anyone with pretensions of becoming a "proper musician" should just fuck off out of electronic music, immediately. Ain't nothing wrong with bashing a few keys on a PC/sampler or grabbing a set of decks and mixing two tunes together. I don't want to hear your crappy project you and your mates have dreamed up to make yourselves feel better about being just a DJ, or just a producer.

bassbeyondreason

Chtonic Fatigue Syndrome
968916_515971578458228_637256860_n.jpg

Leo

hatcha facebook post, i had no idea

Here are some of the guests featured on the forth coming Hatcha & friends album - benga - skream - djfresh - funtcase - surge - lost - jakes - Barenoise - engineearz - true tiger - adam.f - horsepower - artwork - el,b & a few surprises

viktorvaughn

Has anyone been to FWD recently? What's the atmos like (and the music - has it splintered into a multi-strand nuum manifestation of some kind...)

benjybars

village elder.
Has anyone been to FWD recently? What's the atmos like (and the music - has it splintered into a multi-strand nuum manifestation of some kind...)

haven't been for ages but it's now at some new place in Dalston which is actually supposed to be decent.. when there's a line up i wanna see i'll check it out

Roshman

Has anybody checked out Youngsta recently? Just slapped on his rinse show for the first time in maybe 8 - 12 months and it's just as dark as it ever was but a lot more... fun.

hucks

Your Message Here

I went the other night. There was some jackin', some nonsense glitchy sub Rustie something or other, some weird ambient stuff by Koreless and then I went home because I am old and have to work in the morning. Artwerk and Zinc were on later I think. EZ's on in a couple of weeks!

Hadn't been to fwd for a few years before, but the crowd was a bit different from before I think. Inevitably a bit more Dalston, I think a bit whiter. But Skream, Mala, Brackles were all at the bar,like the old days when all the producers used to come down.