Alfons

Way of the future
i'm so out of touch with dubstep these days, i don't recognise any of those tunes in BunZero's 3rd birthday mix. Any got it yet? is it worth downloading?

it's all unsigned producers isnt it? havent had the chance to check it out myself.

Shonx

Shallow House
shame. that 3 days was the most interested i've been in this stuff in months. i just hate that forum.

Yeah true. That welcome back thread is funny though, people being grateful for being given their toys back - "yes we learned our lesson, sowwy". Have some self-re-cocking-spect you little bitches.

Can't really be hating that much on the abuser if the abusee is that fucking pitiful.

sapphic_beats

Captain Crankypants
Yeah true. That welcome back thread is funny though, people being grateful for being given their toys back - "yes we learned our lesson, sowwy". Have some self-re-cocking-spect you little bitches.

Can't really be hating that much on the abuser if the abusee is that fucking pitiful.

not all of us are taking our punches like good little women, tho...trust.

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
greviousmix.jpg

Devotional Dubz mix Volume One now up at FACT Magazine. Following on from last week's Hessle Audio mix from Ben UFO I am proud to release the first Devotional Dubz mix through FACT. Each Devotional Dubz release will have its own special dedicated mix; this is the one for Lady Dub. It's probably the best thing I've ever done.

joe.dfx

who knows...
not all of us are taking our punches like good little women, tho...trust.

i thought your post(s) were well stated and it's just funny/sad/pathetic to see all the knee jerk reactions from others who want nothing more then like what shonx is saying....

i dont' get it.

ill still browse the forum, but i doubt ill care much about posting.

i honestly would have had a lot more respect for them had they just gone and shut it down for good. or at the very least a few months to weed out those they thought were "undesirable," but to just close it for three days is kind of insulting. i mean if they wanted to give people time to "reflect" (or whatver) -72 hours is hardly time to do that. it takes me longer to get all my laundry done....

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
That welcome back thread is all a bit tragic isn't it?
Tbh I'm finding the self-congratulatory cynicism in this thread pretty irritating too...

The whole business seems like a storm in a teacup, hopefully the whole thing will be forgotten about fairly soon and we can get back to business as usual.

datura

white collar loafer
Tbh I'm finding the self-congratulatory cynicism in this thread pretty irritating too...

The whole business seems like a storm in a teacup, hopefully the whole thing will be forgotten about fairly soon and we can get back to business as usual.

I've stopped reading it. The way some of the complaints have been written have been even more pretentious than the actual original that seems to have worked them up into such a typing frenzy.

I find it hard to understand how people are capable of getting so worked up over a forum, seems like an element of transference and it's always the same people who seem to think the world owes them.

Anyway, I picked up the new Pangaea and Brackles/Shortstuff, some great releases coming out these days, and 3 new Hyperdubs soon.