mos dan

fact music
After the very first DMZ at 3rd Base which was unexpectedly a massive success, Kode9 turned to Loefah - he's since told me - who was stood there lean and stationary with a 1000 yard stare. 9 asked him how he felt. After a long pause, Loe replied slowly and in all honestly "I'm ecstatic..."

hahahah that is fantastic.

benjybars

village elder.
someone said to me tonight they saw loefah dj at matter and have never seen anyone look so bored while dj-ing.. i dunno if that's a reflection on matter or what

haha. come on man, you should know what to expect from Loefah by now... if the man even breaks into the merest hint of emotion during a set, you know something is SERIOUSLY wrong.. ;)

he clearly likes to be very, very lean.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
WHOOPS

Can't wait for that Loe interview, martin. Also looking forward to hearing his new stuff, I hope its worth the wait.

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
You should have taken a video of me at that afterparty, then I would have been unable to ever reveal anything again for fear of public disgrace.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The only annoying thing about some of the Jay 5 podcasts I've downloaded is the way the music drops off in volume whenever he speaks (which is regularly). It sort of does my head in.

I agree though

I think he can.

I am utterly CONVINCED antisocial as a whole can.

Best thing in dubstep. Better than hessle. Possibly better than hyperdub. Or at least it is when played by J5.

as a WHOLE they could deliver. they have more than enough producers Quest, Mizz Beatz etc

but I don't know about him by himself

"possibly better than Hyperdub"?! - I'm surprised someone questioned Kode9's God...ness lol

"best thing in dubstep" is some high praise indeed...