Client Eastwood

Really enjoying the Pinch mix on CD2 of Tectonic Plates V2 comp. Nice set of rollers for an afternoon. I do wish some of the tracks stayed in the mix a bit longer tho'.

wascal

Wild Horses
shame nowhere has a rolling thread for this, but oneman b2b ramadanman on rinse right now, great show

Wicked set, archived on the rinse site - its been the soundtrack to the bus home from work all week. Whats the name of the tune with the dicey garage MC going 'Jack jumped over the candlestick and stopped' btw? Stuck in my head all day :mad:

Ory

warp drive
Wicked set, archived on the rinse site - its been the soundtrack to the bus home from work all week. Whats the name of the tune with the dicey garage MC going 'Jack jumped over the candlestick and stopped' btw? Stuck in my head all day :mad:

Anthill Mob - Burnin'

the vocal mix, that is.

BareBones

wheezy
fuck, how is that silkie/mizz beats thing sold out everywhere so soon? and a couple of goons on discogs selling it for £30+... anyone know if there's gonna be a repress?

oswellm

barebones - I think Honest Jon's still have some copies available, at least their website says so. I'm planning on going there later to check it out. I hate it when good stuff is released when I have no money..

alex

Do not read this.
barebones - I think Honest Jon's still have some copies available, at least their website says so. I'm planning on going there later to check it out. I hate it when good stuff is released when I have no money..

yea you know...

does anybody know if the EP is an album sampler, or does it feat. tracks not incl on the album?

alex

Do not read this.
Mickey Pearce - Inammi/Martin Kemp - No Charisma - just been announced, 6th of July, one of my favourite releases of the year so far. Love it, abeselutly love it, especially inammi