Blackdown

nexKeysound
Hatcha v Oneman on Kiss last night ohmydiddy, talk about clash of the heavyweights. Sounded like new Mala at the end and a different mix of "Candyfloss" I don't recognise. Any set that *starts* with a special of "Ramp" is always going to deliver...

mos dan

fact music
the 'future' prefix is eye-wateringly cynical

why so? as to 'just not having a forum', i guess the level of frustration with dubstepforum, the natural home of most of the proponents, probably sort of propelled them into it. don't get me wrong, i'm unsure about where it's leading myself, but i can see why they made the break.

edit: for the listen again cru (haven't heard this yet myself) http://djs.totalkiss.com/dj/crazydhatcha/

Which thread should i mention Brackles remix of Crystal fighters - I Love London in? He played an amazing set for us on friday and it had me all up in his ear "this tune maaaaate?"

I don't like 'future' garage either. Spacebass would be a class name for a genre, Boxcutter already used it for a tune.

alex

Do not read this.
It's not the best name for it, but I suppose it works for a bit, just as a label for starter's. Still, Whistla & Littlefoot's output has been special of late and also The Infrasonics gang have a new bit dropping which I am particularly excited about!!

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...

have you heard the next hype bootleg with the streets' let's push things forward?
no. you haven't. cos mercifully it doesn't exist yet. but it's the best thing i've ever heard. one day maybe it will exist. so future.

UFO over easy

online mahjong
Hatcha v Oneman on Kiss last night ohmydiddy, talk about clash of the heavyweights. Sounded like new Mala at the end and a different mix of "Candyfloss" I don't recognise. Any set that *starts* with a special of "Ramp" is always going to deliver...

it was the toasty mix of candyfloss, big tune. was a wicked show!

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Saw Basement Jaxx do a DJ set last night and they played Emalkay - When I Look at You followed by some next dubstep tune I didn't recognize. Wasn't really expecting that!

ThinKing

is that one that came out ages and ages ago on hot flush, i might have that.

don't think so - there's a Toasty remix of Candyfloss which came out on HF last year:

www.discogs.com/release/1427352

Toasty did another remix at the same time which was more rolling, i've got it on plate and so have a few others, but not many play it nowadays. I haven't heard the Kiss show in question but I assumed that some unheard remix of Candyfloss might be that one...

Blackdown

nexKeysound
yeah, you know, its not gone unnoticed that it has kinda eluded me, over all these years. i started once around his album but he backed out when i admitted how many questions i had ready.

tbh i think derrek nailed it for the wire, not sure that can be topped.

alex

Do not read this.
can anyone help me?

1stly, can people let me know what old youngsta rinse sets you have? Just want to see if there is any I am missing for the iPod! :)

2ndly can somebody ID a tune for me? Youngsta has played it on some 2005 set's. It is by Skream, it starts with hi hats through a filter, then a sharp "warp" stab is introduced, then it just starts rolling, proper halfstep, he used to play it and task used to pull it, just want to know if it came out, sorry for no audio & the poor description!!

3rdly APART from all the old horsepower/el-b/ghost sort of stuff, anyone know any more artist's who made that rolling sound (like that poison by kode9 & hatcha)?

4thly (sorry) anyone know what happened to zimbon & scientist?

Blackdown

nexKeysound
3rdly APART from all the old horsepower/el-b/ghost sort of stuff, anyone know any more artist's who made that rolling sound (like that poison by kode9 & hatcha)?

Vehicle releases were pretty rolling and Zed Bias was all about percussion, either as Maddslinky or Phuturistix. Got those two CDs?