Newish House/Techno LP's I should own

DJ PIMP

Kiko - Slave of my mind [Different]

Cold-wave electroclash/gothno.

I love so much about the melodies, tones and droning textures people like Bodzin (to some extent), Kiko, Rother, Hacker, Beliayeva have been hitting the past couple of years. A kind of doomed, frosty euphoria metered with the beauty and misery of revelation. And they hit the sweet spot between cultivating the sound and keeping it raw enough to be affecting.

Vid for the title track:

drilla

Kiko - Slave of my mind [Different]

Cold-wave electroclash/gothno.

I love so much about the melodies, tones and droning textures people like Bodzin (to some extent), Kiko, Rother, Hacker, Beliayeva have been hitting the past couple of years. A kind of doomed, frosty euphoria metered with the beauty and misery of revelation. And they hit the sweet spot between cultivating the sound and keeping it raw enough to be affecting.

Vid for the title track:

that's really good. the vocals remind me of a lot of cheesier ebm stuff my girlfriend listens to, and the music in general reminds me of Motor, that bryan black project on Mute

Client Eastwood

B12 - last days of silence, brilliant piece of music

deeep emotive UK techno, intricate beat work around a mostly non 4/4 structure. the attention to the percussion programming is amazing, liking it a lot.