IdleRich

IdleRich
We definitely escaped to victory. I know no-one else cares about this but this is their previous run of results until we brought them crashing down to earth with a bump.

11-0, 12-2, 10-2, 9-3, 8-3, 6-0, 9-3, 17-1, 5-2, 6-1

Fuck yeah.

IdleRich

IdleRich
That first goal where we sliced through them like a hot Barcelona through butter for Kostas to side-foot into an empty net. Glorious football.

Bangpuss

They didn't like it up 'em. Surprised Bangpuss not joining in with the crowing though.

Hello. The crow is here. At times I was convinced we had six or even seven men on the pitch. But I turned to the sidelines to see our two subs standing there giving unwavering support.

don_quixote

Trent End
Can only assume Don Q no longer visits... that or he's lying comatose in a street near Elland Rd.

And in more important news, Brighton up to fourth and probably the form team in the play-off places, despite being pretty unconvincing most of the season. :eek: Someone calculated that Vicente has contributed two goals or assists for every 90 mins he's been on the pitch. Robin Van Who?

i still lurk

here are my stats since the end of november

matches been to: 18
wins seen: 2
losses seen: 12
goals seen: 10

matches missed: 7
wins missed: 4
losses missed: 0
goals missed: 16

i suck

e/y

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://videa.hu/flvplayer.swf?v=X0dbqzQOh7NIB3sT" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed width="640" height="390" src="http://videa.hu/flvplayer.swf?v=X0dbqzQOh7NIB3sT" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object><br /><a href="http://videa.hu/videok/sport/swansea-0-2-newcastle-utd-X0dbqzQOh7NIB3sT" title="Swansea 0-2 Newcastle Utd">szólj hozzá: Swansea 0-2 Newcastle Utd</a>

woof

hucks

Your Message Here
Just back from White Hart Lane having seen my team (Norwich) put in our performance of the season so far. Spurs look like a busted flush, but we were tactically perfect, marking the wingers and letting full backs get carried away instead. Holt and Wilbraham (who MK Franchise fans told us wasn't good enough for the Championship. So...yeah) rang rings round King and Kaboul (and latterly Nelsen) all game.

So, to Nomos - there will be a St Totteringham's day!

And Crackerjack - make sure you check out Elliot Bennett's first prem goal on MOTD. It's a peach and well deserved - he's been fantastic the last few months. Hope he gets to play at the Amex next season.

crackerjack

And Crackerjack - make sure you check out Elliot Bennett's first prem goal on MOTD. It's a peach and well deserved - he's been fantastic the last few months. Hope he gets to play at the Amex next season.

Saw it and delighted for him. He's still popular at Brighton for the way he took the rejection of his transfer request last season. A few people posting up pics of him pissed and celebrating after promotion last year when that goal went in. Like Bobby Z, he's still seen as one of ours.

Dunno about next season now, think we need to wait one and go up next year :). Then maybe we can travel down to Amex together - in fact, you might get me a ticket for away end, given how hard it is get a home one.

hucks

Your Message Here
Saw it and delighted for him. He's still popular at Brighton for the way he took the rejection of his transfer request last season. A few people posting up pics of him pissed and celebrating after promotion last year when that goal went in. Like Bobby Z, he's still seen as one of ours.

Dunno about next season now, think we need to wait one and go up next year :). Then maybe we can travel down to Amex together - in fact, you might get me a ticket for away end, given how hard it is get a home one.

Yeah I've got mates in Brighton who we're trying to get tickets the last time I was down. No dice. Was just looking at the Champ table - tough ask for Brighton now. Next season it is, then!

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Okay, Chelsea v Barcelona. Champing at the bit to see this one, the 2009 second leg and the 2006(?) first leg (anyways, the one where Ronaldinho scored that goal but Barca still lost 4-2) were two of the most dramatic matches I can recall, and Chelsea/Drogba seem to be coming into form at just the right time.

And then there's the Torres/7 goals in 10 vs Barcelona sub-plot.

It's going to ignite at some point; just hope it doesn't take til next week to do so.

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
It does seem really far-fetched, but with a result tonight then maybe they can ring Mourinho for advice on the second leg. Were Milan really that outclassed in the QF?