fighting

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Name and shame, Sloane, name and shame!

A bloke called Tony, a pub called the Quebec, it took him about 3 hours to finally hit me but it was worth it, god the abuse I gave. All met up outside and howled with laughter. Top night out lol.

But no, I don't generally like fighting, no. I'm just easily influenced by threads.

zhao

there are no accidents
and you were railing on the guy for what exactly? his political stance? don't mean to pry but just curious...

N

nomadologist

I would gladly let someone beat the shit out of me if it meant I got to go on the drip for the rest of my life.

I wonder how much abuse you'd have to give...hmmm...tips, mistersloane?

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Tell us some of the more choice cusses.

"jesus christ you're so fucking dumb. what a fucking dumb irish cunt. is it the fact that you're boss-eyed that makes you stupid, or is it genetic'...

that sort of thing. ended up back at my place having a nice night. it wasn't ungoaded, i've been saving it up, it was in answer to something truly horrible he said about me about three years ago. was still surprised when he finally lamped me though.

N

nomadologist

of morphine, preferably diamorphine, you know, an IV with a bag hanging?

if you get hurt badly enough, you get to press the button every 15 minutes.

Last edited:
N

nomadologist

yeah, all my message board enemies would stand in line!! pfffff

Bettysnake

twisted pony ******
Bustamove

I have a really superb Tai Chi teacher...

Apparently when he was first learning the form twenty years ago he would go and try every new move out by getting into a pub fight and fending off assailants by busting some Tai Chi moves.

Dusty

Tone deaf
Doesn't anybody else worry about other people getting nasty when it comes to fighting?

I don't mind the normal punching each other thing, like the party episode, upsetting though it can be... whats always made me think twice are the incidents I've witnessed over the years where things just turn dark.

One incident where a guy outside a kebab shop kicked off against some rugby player on a night out, next thing you know hes fighting three of them, they knocked him to the ground and one kicked him in the back of the head really hard... rugby player hard. The way his neck snapped forward looked bad. He didn't get up and just lay there until the police came along, I didn't see him moving for ages.

Another time a guy I knew remotely whilst at university got picked on by some tiny Scottish bloke, they go outside to kick off at each other, but the Scottish bloke immediately pulls out some kind of knife or sharpened screwdriver and starts stabbing the other guy in the chest, the level of aggro up until this point hadn't hinted at anything like that happening. It was bizarre and scary.

Couple that incident with Bebgy out of Trainspotting and I now permanently fear all small Scottish people.

mms

sometimes
Couple that incident with Bebgy out of Trainspotting and I now permanently fear all small Scottish people.

this maniac was from dundee incidentally, he had bebgy written all over him, short, in stature and fuse, glad he stomped me a bit when i was on the ground rather than stab me, sure he woulda if he had anything sharp on him.

however the only short scotsman i know is a super peaceful intelligent guy, he's like a scottish yoda.

Last edited:

sodiumnightlife

Sweet Virginia
scottish people like knives, there's alot of stabbings up here, alot of random violence it seems too. Things like people getting killed cos they were wearing green on a match day, not even a supporter, just the wrong wardrobe choice. Iit's grim up north....

on a not entirely related note, i saw someone throw themselves off north bridge in edinburgh today. That was grim.

martin

----
Fighting's like fucking, it's only amazing when it's with people you love. Friend-friend physical violence when drunk can be special, I once announced to my Scottish flatmate that I was going to headbutt him, he said fine, bring it on, so I did. Next morning I awoke with a gash over my eye from where he'd lamped me back - BUT when I'd collapsed on the living room floor he'd brought down my duvet and pillow and thrown it over me. We had a good laugh about it the next day.

To be honest, most other fights I've ended up in were such an adrenaline buzz I can't remember whether I enjoyed them or not. A gypsy girl once kicked the shit out of me when I was 10, some people would have paid hundreds of pounds for that.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

Short blokes with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove are fucking bad news, especially if they a couple of big mates with them.

I guess you could call it 'Napoleon Syndrome'.