cobretti

[-] :: [-] ~ [-] :: [-]
Me three. If I get another virus on a work computer I'm dead.

I didn't have any problems, can you use pop up/script blockers at work? If you're on Firefox, get NoScript, could save your arse a few times if viruses etc are a problem at work.

benjybars

village elder.
Beyond was saying ALOT last night.. so good.

will write more later but can someone quickly remind me of that tune that sounds like a roulette ball coming to a stop before going into one of the duttiest, most tribal drops known to man? pretty sure it's a european tune, not from london..

mms

sometimes
Beyond was saying ALOT last night.. so good.

will write more later but can someone quickly remind me of that tune that sounds like a roulette ball coming to a stop before going into one of the duttiest, most tribal drops known to man? pretty sure it's a european tune, not from london..

Not that scratcha tune is it?

Mr Jeg

suck your thumb
Scratcha playing for nigh on 2 hours
Wiley over a funky remix of Whitetown's Your Woman
Lil Silva playing for nigh on 10 minutes before getting parred by Marcus
Marcus & Rankin wrecking the place
Jammer and Skepta bringing the hype for a few minutes
Jammer and Skepta getting utterly parred with Are You Gonna Yam
Jammer doing a PA of his new single and getting absolute air (it's crap)

pretty jokes all in all!

some of the """"""""""""""funkstep""""""""""""" scratcha played was godawful tho

hint

party record with a siren

Bassjackers & Apster - Klambu

viktorvaughn

Scratcha playing for nigh on 2 hours
Wiley over a funky remix of Whitetown's Your Woman
Lil Silva playing for nigh on 10 minutes before getting parred by Marcus
Marcus & Rankin wrecking the place
Jammer and Skepta bringing the hype for a few minutes
Jammer and Skepta getting utterly parred with Are You Gonna Yam
Jammer doing a PA of his new single and getting absolute air (it's crap)

pretty jokes all in all!

some of the """"""""""""""funkstep""""""""""""" scratcha played was godawful tho

what happened with Marcus and lil silva?

Mr Jeg

suck your thumb
do you mean this was played, or he was actually there doing this?

just played. new wiley-related guilty pleasure for me.

lil silva looked a bit longed at getting kicked off but if it really is cos he was really late, fair enough.

also the male groupie-ism surrounding BBK is... something else :confused:

Tomas

just played. new wiley-related guilty pleasure for me.

hey it's an amazing track, no need to feel guilty surely?!

re: lil silva - i actually really liked every single track he played (only about 3 or 4 i think!) but the mixing was a bit all over the place...

viktorvaughn

Marcus and Rankin sounded flippin sick.

I think Marcus has an edge over Mak partly cos Rankin is better than Shantie imo..

Next Beyond needs Marcus b2b Mak10 for 2 or 3 hrs!

benjybars

village elder.
Bassjackers & Apster - Klambu

yeah that's the one... fucking hell that tune DESTROYED plastic people last night. one of the best moments of the year for me when Marcus dropped this and the whole place went off. :D

so yeah Scratcha must have played for pretty much 3 hours straight.. he was desperate for someone to take over by the end. maximum just stood there and laughed at him.

pretty sure it was Marcus Nasty who was late.. he basically just arrived, told Lil Silva to get off and then started mixing.. haha.. bit dark really. my girlfriend felt well sorry for Lil Silva!

but then marcus and rankin played a pretty epic set so fair enough.
rankin made a massive difference to the vibes of the night.. big MC.

i wasn't feeling the first 20 mins of Maxi's set.. just loads of straight-up house. but then he switched it up a bit and jammer and skepta (both well pissed) were goin on HYPE. got some good videos i'll try and post up.

wicked night.

Rankin on PP "i like this place you know..."