denoir

Lol FWB you wind-up merchant.
Denoir, have you heard Matt IQ's remix of Big Fun yeah? It seems kind of along the lines of what you where looking for.
I'd quite like if Swindle did a follow-up to his Who Said Funk EP, it was maybe a bit patchy but overall I enjoyed it. Ossie is also partial to dabbling with some naughty synths from time to time of course.

Edit: Samurai remix was ace yeah, maybe a slightly forgotten/neglected tune.

True, Matt IQ's junglish funky workouts that have been played by Eastwood&co got me hooked...Ossie, Swindle & Rudimental should make a funky collab EP.

Benny Bunter

Cheers david, always enjoy these Devine-related shows. now that Petchy doesn't seem to play funky much anymore and Marcus Nasty has fallen off, these are pretty much the only shows worth checking out these days aren't they?

I wish Mad one would release People Keep Dancing, such an anthem!

Personally I enjoy Petchy & Marcus' sets as much as ever, but yeah I get what you mean, the Devine crew just got that special sound that makes every one of their shows like a proper event.

But you got other good radio show's like Smoove Kriminal or LR Groove & Eastwood on Deja, Carnao or Razzler Man on Nasty FM, Ill Blu on Rinse, Shay & Sinista on Distinct FM etc. There's a lot of good stuff going on radio wise imo

I believe 'People Keep Dancing' was on one of the EP's they put out last year, not 100% sure though. He said he's looking to put more stuff on itunes so you never know :)

Benny Bunter

Yeah, been slacking a bit on listening to different shows recently, I know the Eastwood/LR Groove show is good. Last few times I've tried to listen to recent Marcus shows I've gotten bored after 30 mins and turned them off (perhaps prematurely?).

Fairly sure people keep dancing never came out, but Rewrote the Chapter is very similar and that came out on itunes.

Listening to this set now, its such a great showcase of Mad One tunes. Thriller refix into Gotta Have It is massive!

Roshman

Yeah, been slacking a bit on listening to different shows recently, I know the Eastwood/LR Groove show is good. Last few times I've tried to listen to recent Marcus shows I've gotten bored after 30 mins and turned them off (perhaps prematurely?).

Don't write off Marcus Nasty, MC Shantie has such a vibe. Also his Marcus Nasty Presents shows are really great at introducing new producers and labels. He does ease you in if he's doing all 2 hours though.

Benny Bunter

Don't write off Marcus Nasty, MC Shantie has such a vibe. Also his Marcus Nasty Presents shows are really great at introducing new producers and labels. He does ease you in if he's doing all 2 hours though.

Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed many MN shows in the past and he may well return to form. I'll make a point of listening to a full show sometime soon. The best ones are when Ranking sounds pissed up and mischievous. Some of the stuff that bloke comes out with...:D

Roshman

Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed many MN shows in the past and he may well return to form. I'll make a point of listening to a full show sometime soon. The best ones are when Ranking sounds pissed up and mischievous. Some of the stuff that bloke comes out with...:D

Recommended viewing.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

heard this on Brackles' rinse show today.

banger2.jpg