Simon78

I heard this delay was due to an error made at the pressing plant. Apparently, when they got pressed there were tracks but 2 separate producers on each side. Resulting in the whole batch to require pressing again.

I thought all delayed orders had been given 10% of the next offer or something like that??? :slanted:

It got pressed up with the I.T tune they were releasing on the flip which held it all up. Hopefully these new ones won't take as long. These £8 12"s are killing me though, they must be a nightmare if you have to pay P&P as well.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
^ big up ^

I find marcus' sets tend to get better and better so the last hour is usually the best

funky is currently the only dance music that excites me at all

BareBones

wheezy
Nice one fokse, cheers. I'm sure i'll be back tomorrow with tons of track id requests for y'all (i'm looking at you, elgato)

btw did anyone ever end up id-ing that amazing tune from the marcus/mak10 rinse set at about 1:18, the one they were saying "i don't even know what this is, but it's messy!" about?

and while i'm at it, what's that "one time for your mind" tune?

elgato

I just dont know
Nice one fokse, cheers. I'm sure i'll be back tomorrow with tons of track id requests for y'all (i'm looking at you, elgato)

btw did anyone ever end up id-ing that amazing tune from the marcus/mak10 rinse set at about 1:18, the one they were saying "i don't even know what this is, but it's messy!" about?

and while i'm at it, what's that "one time for your mind" tune?

haha

im not 100% about that 1:18 tune but i think it might be by JME, judging purely on the basis of the production (comparing it to Blanca there are loads of similarities in the sound, plus the exact same snare / clap i think)

i am very very keen to know about that one time for your mind tune also, love that one

boomnoise

♫
Cheers for the mmmnasty

I’m only ten minutes in and this is really good stuff.

Rankin is actually really good when he gets going. Credit crunch bars ftw

viktorvaughn

Some of these tunes would be amazing with that ominous gong sound from Pulse X (and derivatives) woven in somewhere. Or maybe I'm just subconsciously trying to promote 8-bar by the back door..

boomnoise

♫
Some of these tunes would be amazing with that ominous gong sound from Pulse X (and derivatives) woven in somewhere. Or maybe I'm just subconsciously trying to promote 8-bar by the back door..

BOMM BOMMMMM!

I've made a track using a similar noise. I think i fetishise it too