Ach!

Turd on the Run
I think the Lerosa tune is called 'Arctor', first track on the Lovers EP.

That Skanker tune by Lighter is very weighty.

Last edited:

BareBones

wheezy
man i can't keep track of all these lerosa tunes but fuck me if they don't all sound great.

edit: oh, both of those lerosa juno mp3s are on that lovers ep. the one that ufo posted above is arctor, the other one that doom posted is baba i think. sorry, i think i confused it all.
http://www.boomkat.com/item.cfm?id=156938

lighter - skanker is wicked though, that i am sure of.

Last edited:

doom

Public Housing
BareBones said:
i think i confused it all.

:D I confused myself, yeah I meant to post 'Baba' thats the one I been playing alot cos it has 3 of the best things ever in, vocal noises, rattley drums & piano, but, the slow one 'Arctor' is alot as well - for all those times when 118bpm just aint slow enough! it has enough low end to survive being pitched up tho, which is nice.

tbh the mastering thing is absurd, I don't think ANY of the tunes on the ukfunky shop have been 'mastered' - they are just more or less battered with a limiter. I guess its hard to sort the economics, cause sales aren't that high I guess, but, it becomes a vicious circle. One of the tunes I bought off there was mono :eek:

I love the site & will continue to buy tunes there. I would rather less tunes & more quality tho, a few bob spent on mastering here n there.

hucks

Your Message Here
Hyperdub putting out a Cooly G plate...

HDB020
Cooly G
A. Narst
AA. Love Dub / Love Dub refix

Out in March

That's after Digidesign, and the new Kode 9 tune Black Sun, which is fucking brilliant

Why does anyone else bother?

tom lea

Hyperdub putting out a Cooly G plate...

HDB020
Cooly G
A. Narst
AA. Love Dub / Love Dub refix

Out in March
this is great news- she suits hyperdub down to the ground.

i actually said here that i think rhythmically she's so different to the rest of the funky lot that it's gonna be really interesting if djs from other scenes start picking up on her stuff - see what spawns out of that. Trust Hyperdub to take on that mantle...

Elijah

Butterz
this is great news- she suits hyperdub down to the ground.

i actually said here that i think rhythmically she's so different to the rest of the funky lot that it's gonna be really interesting if djs from other scenes start picking up on her stuff - see what spawns out of that. Trust Hyperdub to take on that mantle...

props for putting DVA & DOK in there as well mate, I spoke to DVA today he was nuff chuffed

tom lea

props for putting DVA & DOK in there as well mate, I spoke to DVA today he was nuff chuffed
ah that's wicked. nice one man. listened to your new mix for the first time on the tube home today btw, the bit with big man ting into that where's my money remix is too much. i didn't even get to the end because i rewound it about four times...

elgato

I just dont know

yeh i enjoyed your piece man, some really really good choices...

i think Cooly G definitely has big potential to cross over into many many places, especially now with a 12 on Hyperdub

benjybars

village elder.
yeh i enjoyed your piece man, some really really good choices...

i think Cooly G definitely has big potential to cross over into many many places, especially now with a 12 on Hyperdub

yeah this release is basically a big look for the whole world.