elgato

I just dont know
man i can't stand those scene and heard pieces, the writing isn't even all that bad but i find the whole concept so depressing

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
don't suppose 'loser' will get any sort of release? looking fwd to harpy tho, big up keysound for that
I can't see it happening. I suppose it could be a bootleg.

Harpy is a bit bigger now. And there's another one growing out of it called Your Love Will Never Be Enough For Me.

By the way, track ID on the January Uptown 4 tracker? The bassy instrumental.

Nosestep (listed as Well Well Well on Geeneus' Volumes mix) by Aardvark.
An Aardvark (maybe the same, maybe different) makes some (only moderately interesting) gloomy dubstep at present, but this track is to me very much Zinc/Bingo-era breakbeat garage rather than Funky. Nothing wrong with that though, I loved the first few Bingo releases..

Rekordah

Did You?
Nosestep (listed as Well Well Well on Geeneus' Volumes mix) by Aardvark.
An Aardvark (maybe the same, maybe different) makes some (only moderately interesting) gloomy dubstep at present, but this track is to me very much Zinc/Bingo-era breakbeat garage rather than Funky. Nothing wrong with that though, I loved the first few Bingo releases..

The EP that track is taken from is called Well Well Well, hence the confusion. I'm doubting the legality of that Uptown EP, considering that track has been released by Rush Hour on both 12" and digital.

Aardvarck hails from Holland has been around for years and years aswell, he has loads and loads of really great stuff and has a very varied output.

www.myspace.com/aardvarck

Badga Tek

Flushing MCs down the loo
Does this include Corpsey's hand me down Vans?
They might be a bit, erm, squelchy :eek:

Is it really worth taking the risk?
You'd have to be dumb to turn up in a shabby pair of trainers knowing you might well get turned away solely (pun unintended) for that reason

UFO over easy

online mahjong
very enjoyable interview, some interesting commentary on ronan fitzgeralds blog as well

he's completely on it at the moment though, i would spend a huge amount more on his records than i already have, if i could

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
faustus said:
don't suppose 'loser' will get any sort of release?
I can't see it happening. I suppose it could be a bootleg.
It looks like this is actually coming out alongside the Move Down Low rmx! There won't be many of them though. I'll let you know when / if this gets confirmed.

DJs hold tight for the new Daddy Freddy remix and some other Bubblez stuff.

mos dan

fact music
GET A JOB! :p

Good interview though. Always interesting when an interviewee doesn't really hold anything back but just kind of lets it all hang out.

innit! love that stuff... professional envy, your time :D any more omar s mixes post em up please.