Simon78

oh wicked!

for how much dare i ask!

The same price he has got on his myspace page. Yes they are expensive compared to Juno or something but its less than a pint and I wanted them :)

MSN is really slow compared to AIM and it took ages for the Wavs to DL.

He was really cool though and gave me a call to let me know when he was online.

All of the tunes are sick as well.

(Shameless Plug) Tune into UrbanFmTv Saturday nights 8-10 to hear them :)
www.urbanfmtv.com

Simon78

i dont mind paying that for wavs like. just not crappy mp3s.

will check it out! :D

I was surprised how slow MSN was compared to AIM. I'm sure one of them took half an hour to DL?

I've got loads of Dubs from Spooky, DVA, Badness, D-Malice, Donaeo, Roska, Marco Del Horno & Ill Blu to play this week. Should be good.

elgato

I just dont know
I was surprised how slow MSN was compared to AIM. I'm sure one of them took half an hour to DL?

I've got loads of Dubs from Spooky, DVA, Badness, D-Malice, Donaeo, Roska, Marco Del Horno & Ill Blu to play this week. Should be good.

goodness that sounds rather enjoyable

Simon78

goodness that sounds rather enjoyable

Toddla T + Herve Ft Serocee - Shake It (Donaeo Mix) is so good.

All of the bits I have got from Spooky are sick as well.

Anyone heard the XTC funky remix of Ruff Sqwad Havana? I've not got that yet. Big up the Dirty Canvas lot playing that one.

gumdrops

q - what are the dubstep tunes that marcus nasty is playing? i know hes playing one ramadanman tune but i think theres a few others too....

elgato

I just dont know
the Ramadanman ones are funky tunes rather than dubstep though

there's a guy who did a Pathways (Digital Mystikz) refix that i think is getting played, but again it is a funky tune

nomos

Administrator
i had luck with lil silva as well. after buying a 128 i wrote and asked for 320 and we did it on MSN. very friendly.

wise

bare BARE BONES
Yeah I messaged him so hopefully he'll sort it.
Funny situation tho don't see why he doesn't just put up wavs or 320s in the first place.
Can't see many people being happy with a 128 for £3.99, it's surely only DJs who'll buy them at that price