UFO over easy

online mahjong
the instrumental is an edit of don't panic by dj gregory i think

what's that broken soul tune on the last footloose show? ive been hearing it everywhere, its amazing. doesn't really sound uk but thought it could be one of those guys on the fringes of broken beat

franz

particularly great oneman/brackles set from the 21st up on the rinse blog now.

i'm wondering if someone can id a tune for me... pretty sure i've heard it in a ruffage set before... around the 36 min mark... r & b vocal business: "i've been/searching/for you/so glad/that i've/found you..."

edit: not to mention some amazing must-be-joker tune that i don't at all recognize at around the 1h40 mark...

Last edited:

Algierstwin

the instrumental is an edit of don't panic by dj gregory i think

what's that broken soul tune on the last footloose show? ive been hearing it everywhere, its amazing. doesn't really sound uk but thought it could be one of those guys on the fringes of broken beat

not the yonurican soul one is it?

UFO over easy

online mahjong
it could well be, it's the third tune in that footloose set, tracklisted as 'Unknown-Broken Soul'

franz that one is the dnd remix of ashanti

moolac

sold out already, due back in soon. copped dub organiser 1 but i can't help feel that £7 for a self-pressed CDr with no artwork is insanely overpriced...

im with you on that, but got a more bitter taste because i paid £7 for 4 mp3s from UK funky. regretted it ever since really, even though i do like the release.

not singling this out at all, but generally i find it a bit off people charging more than a quid for a track as an mp3. i totally understand and have experienced what it's like to watch people ripping off your music left right and centre, but i think putting up the price will only encourage people to do so. i've always considered getting stuff for sale where people want buy it and making it easy and affordable the best way for getting people to pay AND (importantly) not feeling a bit ripped off. maybe i've got the wrong take on it though..

Algierstwin

im with you on that, but got a more bitter taste because i paid £7 for 4 mp3s from UK funky. regretted it ever since really, even though i do like the release.

not singling this out at all, but generally i find it a bit off people charging more than a quid for a track as an mp3. i totally understand and have experienced what it's like to watch people ripping off your music left right and centre, but i think putting up the price will only encourage people to do so. i've always considered getting stuff for sale where people want buy it and making it easy and affordable the best way for getting people to pay AND (importantly) not feeling a bit ripped off. maybe i've got the wrong take on it though..

no, thats where I stand too.