People with annoying faces

STN

sou'wester
Possibly I'm just hardened (quiet at the back!) by having attended Bristol University in the late 90s, but your countenance didn't irk me in the slightest. No idea what Idlewild looked like, but actually thought the first single was okay...

S

simon silverdollar

yeah they were actually quite good until they decided that they wanted to be REM wearing cardigans. i kept on listening to them out of a sense of duty for a few years as a teenager, as i liked their early stuff so much, but then i realised that it was eating away at my soul.

N

nomadologist

not sure if we are on the same page... the kind of people I'm talking about you see a lot in the fashion industry, working low end jobs. they very often have chiseled features and cheekbones and jaw lines or whatever, like i said, considered "attractive" by mainstream standards... yet they just look stupid. not stupid as in fashion-victim stupid (well that too), but stupid as in their mums accidentally drank 3 large bottles of gin in one go while pregnant with them stupid. or simply come from a long lineage of stupids.

might be a narrow cranium or eyes set too close to eachother... but most of the time i can't really put my finger on it... and also suspect that i am absolutely spot on with my estimation.

here are a couple of just OK examples:

http://bp3.blogger.com/_c61eMeyLay8...XUs/s1600-h/5_25_Daryl_MelroseFredSegal50.JPG

http://bp0.blogger.com/_c61eMeyLay8/RmhIWj9kZUI/AAAAAAAABAU/AqjjIQVIXTM/s1600-h/5_15_Boffice57.JPG

don't know if that helps...

oh, you mean appalachian-looking. yeah now i get it! there are a lot of people who look like that in Virginia and the Carolinas I've noticed..

mms

sometimes
this simpering twat actually on the cover of vogue actually next to a beautiful woman, what is wrong with the world?
800758917_small.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
this simpering twat actually on the cover of vogue actually next to a beautiful woman, what is wrong with the world?
800758917_small.jpg

He looks a bit like Dave Grohl's mildly retarded younger brother, don't you think?

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
When I think of people's faces that revolt me it is mostly people I know in my every-day life. I know some people with some incredibly punchable faces (some of which have prompted my temptations to get the better of me), and they would really bring something to the table in this thread - although as much as I want to, part of me feels like I'm sabotaging the human race by putting people I know's pictures up on a public forum.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Anyone remember Babylon Zoo?

Ha, that's weird - I was just talking to my colleague about that guy, specifically the (unwitting) roasting he got on Brass Eye...
"Are you a genius?"
"I think I...will become a genius."
"Do you think maybe you were born with a few more genes than the rest of us*?"
"Er. Yeah, maybe!"

(*generally means you've got Down's syndrome. :D)

Last edited:

nomos

Administrator
our smug bastard of a prime minister

stephen-harper-1.jpg

doughy faced git with the same beady eyes as bush and blair

Last edited: