Dissensus Dalston Drinks: Thursday 27th March - all welcome!

DannyL

Wild Horses
I'm coming and I'm actually taller than Jon. So if you see two giants talking about how reggae is much more fun than Psychic TV, that'll be us.... mind you, I've only posted here about 12 times.

STN

sou'wester
i am also very tall and now maybe everyone will think i'm john eden. hmm.

Just make sure you're seen putting your hand in your pocket, no one will confuse the two of you then...

(it is VERY ungrateful of me to join in this joke as John paid for me to get into dirty canvas and is a generous fellow, but maybe this is because I'm a fit bird and blokes only want one thing).

mos dan

fact music
everyone has to promise not to talk about anything that's happened in music/anything else in the last week, cos i will be totally out of touch, having been in deepest darkest derbyshire, deprived of dissensus.

don't fancy yours much john, btw..

martin

----
I'm really not coming out of this thread very well, am I?

This is the gratitude you get when you give someone a free Gaddafi's Warriors 7", invite them into your home, give them free comics and offer to basically wipe their technical arses for them (as in helping them to upload mobile phone pics). You know we love you really. I'd rustle your hair affectionately, if your freak giraffe genes didn't necessitate the use of a ladder.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
is it bad? worse than chickpizz?

Hahaha, oh my god, I can't believe the name of that place. I also can't realy believe anyone else knows of it, it's like a running gag between me and my mate. Fucking Chickpizz, what were they thinking? Well whatever it was, they were probably thinking it in Turkish, so I guess you can't be too harsh. Still, though - what a name.

she assaulted me on the nightbus afterwards

You started it! Damn, it's like 2004 all over again...

There should be at least one girl there by law, though, otherwise you'll come across like a bunch of lanky autistic losers with more records than sense. Oh hang on... miss you all

S

simon silverdollar

i'm sad to have missed this; i'm on holiday in new york (so, not VERY sad, but still sad). i trust a good time was had by all? (christ, i sound like my dad...)

john eden

male pale and stale
It was wicked, great to meet everyone I didn't know already. We should do it again somewhere more central with a beer garden when it's warmer.

IT - we managed to exceed your requirement of at least one girl also ;)

DannyL

Wild Horses
Well, that was fun. Really nice to meet you all but those last few pints mean today is going to be "interesting"...

DannyL

Wild Horses
we managed to exceed your requirement of at least one girl also

It was exceeded by 100%! More, if we count STN as cheerleader but personally, STN, I think your outfit could've been more revealing...

STN

sou'wester
I have been to chickpizz. Once for chick and once for pizz. Neither was awfully nice.

Pestario

tell your friends
Sorry I didn't come in the end but a 1 hour bus ride there and back again is a bit much on a school night :(. Next time, Gadget.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Good to see people, sorry it was such a flying visit, cheers for the beer Paul, nice to meet you Andrei etc Shame I didn't get a chance to meet more people I didn't know but my own fault really. I'll make the whole evening next time.
Rich