Jay-Z is killing off Glastonbury festival

mos dan

fact music
There were loads at the time, but I never heard any. One mashed it with with Metallica's Black Album and I've a feeling 9th Wonder did one too, though I might be confusing it with the Nas one.

all the answers are here: http://arts.guardian.co.uk/features/story/0,,1265802,00.html (first article i ever wrote for the graun, woo)

my personal favourite is 'the slack album', which is jigga versus pavement. the lazy guitars and rhythms are great with his flow.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
i guess i just ignore kanye as a person/artist cos i'm not very interested in him - i lost interest after college dropout.. should i investigate his recent albums?

If you have recently ingested something highly toxic and/or poisonous, and you are afraid that unless you eject it immediately you are likely to die before you can reach a hospital, then yes.

That draino will spray all over the opposite wall like a jackson pollock painting.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
god when i was at university all students seemed to (badly) ape casuals circa 1985 and oasis got played all the time as a kind of hedonistic anthem for drinking cheap booze too.
i hated university - students and britpop created some kind of fucked semi aggressive culture of all the shittiest most boring aspects of british leisure time.

@luka called out as a student in 2008! how will he recover from this?