what you currently enjoying ?

Leo

listening to this from 2011...
&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">
led me to dig this out, what a great comp.

R-97994-1128262600.jpeg

R-97994-1128262632.jpeg

hucks

Your Message Here
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/7EinxcEiDNU?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/7EinxcEiDNU?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
GARY GARY GARY GARY GARY GARY GARY GARY

this is so great

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2oGJl-r4FxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leo

GARY!

LOL, how does that have only 740 views? deserves go viral and get at least 100x that number. posting it to my fb now, GARY GARY !

CrowleyHead

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RD-E7d1E0Qk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Remember that one King Louie song that Slackk and Luka said was just like an old Wiley beat? This.

griftert

All the Drexciya heads should check out 'La Maison' - a weird pretty much forgotten italian krautrock band that manages to basically sound like Drexciya in 1981. Really great stuff.

Also the two new albums by Yong Yong confirm them as a pretty great new act. Probably the most interesting stuff I've heard in a while, kind of difficult to explain the sound. Really varied, loads of ideas and sounds really fresh to me.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
All the Drexciya heads should check out 'La Maison' - a weird pretty much forgotten italian krautrock band that manages to basically sound like Drexciya in 1981. Really great stuff.

Also the two new albums by Yong Yong confirm them as a pretty great new act. Probably the most interesting stuff I've heard in a while, kind of difficult to explain the sound. Really varied, loads of ideas and sounds really fresh to me.

Checking La Maison out right now, amazing stuff!! Thanks for the recommendation. Can't find a lot though. Is this the only stuff they put out: http://www.discogs.com/Jeunesse-DIv...-Of-Art-Milano-New-Wave-1980-83/master/254370 ? Can't seem to find anything on YouTube either? You have some more info?

Leo

untick 'Automatically parse links in text' in the Additional Options section when posting

weird, tried that and hit "save changes" but still doesn't work, and reverts back to the ticked box if i go back in. odd, thanks anyway.

continuum

smugpolice
weird, tried that and hit "save changes" but still doesn't work, and reverts back to the ticked box if i go back in. odd, thanks anyway.

You have to remove the url tags manually if they were put in automatically when you posted it with the box ticked ;)

CrowleyHead

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wd1wxg0mN5U?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>