wise

bare BARE BONES
New Juke mix by myself (sorry it's taken so long to get it together for those who've been waiting)

43 tracks in 70 odd minutes - 320 mp3

I used the Wiley tune not in response to 4linehaiku's post (interesting idea though it is) but just cos I love it and it's a pain to fit with anything else as it's 150bpm
It kinda works...

Tracklist

Bare Bones - Juke Big Mix Jan 2010

DJ Rashad - In Da Club Before Eleven o'clock
DJ Clent - Baby Come On
DJ Pillsbury - Bartender (Juke remix)
DJ Clent - Whip It
DJ Spinn - Freekin' You
DJ Lil Red - Sexual Healing
DJ Lil Red - Bang Bang
DJ Nate - Call Me when You're Sober
DJ Lil Red - Bang Bang
DJ Pillsbury - Ice Cream Juke
DJ Rashad - Fuk Me In My Face
Leatherface - Requiem
DJ Pillsbury - Shooting Star
DJ Clent - Clent's CPU
DJ Remi - Tired Boy
Kill Frenzy - Show You
Kill Frenzy - Lick My Clit
DJ Ty - Erk Jerk Twerk
DJ Hilti - Like A Fuckin' Superstar
Kill Frenzy - Just Breathe
DJ Nate - Always & Forever
Mister Ries - Poke Her Face
DJ Clent - Hi Jinks
Wiley Kat - Tweet Riddim (The Bird Tune)
DJ Clent - I'm Falling
DJ Hilti - Down My Ass
DJ Clent - Moments With Clent
DJ Spinn - Box Me In
Mister Ries - Sugar (Kill Frenzy remix)
DJ Spinn - Blessing
DJ Spinn - Bounce Back
DJ Spinn - Feelin' You
DJ Clent & Dj Rashad - Move Back
DJ Nate - Detro (from Heat Squad) Anthem
DJ Pillsbury - Get Up (Juke remix)
Mister Ries - Psycho
DJ Nate & DJ Lil Red - Get Yo Bangs Up
DJ Nate - Maybe Sum Day
DJ Spinn - Bust Down
DJ Rashad - Itz Not Rite
DJ Rashad - Drop Juke Out
Kill Frenzy - We Belong Together
DJ Spinn - I Love You

Last edited:

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
New Juke mix by myself (sorry it's taken so long to get it together for those who've been waiting)

43 tracks in 70 odd minutes - 320 mp3

I want you to do this in a small sweaty club. In London. I Will Spazz The Fuck Out.

I can't find a link for it tho ;)

Last edited:

wise

bare BARE BONES
sorry upload failed justing waiting for it to finish again 64% at the mo
Small dark sweaty club sounds great :)

BareBones

wheezy
wise, whose edit of hyph mngo is that?? can't see it on the tracklisting, comes after kill frenzy - show you?

Last edited:

wise

bare BARE BONES
Bare Bones is my DJ production name, I am not the same person as BareBones on Dissensus I used my surname as my Dissensus user name as Bare Bones was already taken apologies for the confusion

Last edited:

cobretti

[-] :: [-] ~ [-] :: [-]
Can this thread double as a ghettotech thread? Lazi I know but there's no point in starting a new thread (or reviving an existing thread) for an sub-genre that's all but extinct.

Anyway, I found an old DJ Assault mix from maybe 7 or 8 years ago with some ghetto house/juke from DJ Deeon, plenty of ghettotech and lots of old Detroit electro and techno on 45rpm. I'll up it if no one has a problem with it, but what I'm really looking for in exchange is an ancient mix of DJ Assault's called Mixplilation. I got a tape copy from Rubadub in Glasgow for about £12 when I was 12 or 13, and listened to it so many times in school that it was burnt to memory for years, but my copy is long gone as I left it in a friend of a friend's car long ago. Now it's starting to fade and I really need a copy for old time's sake. If anyone has a rip or link please let me know! In the meantime, let me know if it's kosher to up this other Assault mix, it's pretty banging and isn't half quick considering it was put together in the days before Serato.

kidlogic

Just wanted to give this a little bump to see if anyone has any new developments... where to buy, new labels, new artists...

Biggup everyone who posted so far in here, this thread is gold!!!

BareBones

wheezy
i'd love to hear that mixtape cobretti

don't know any new stuff kidlogic other than what gets put up on junodownload. there was some good stuff on the most recent clent ep ("very funny" is a really big tune). that dj flawlez one is a bit silly though (juke versions of nirvana etc).

Last edited:

kidlogic

Right on barebones... Ive already started filling a Juno crate with as much of that stuff as I can get, cant wait for payday...

I agree on that Nirvana remix... there was one on that ep that was alright, but yeah

and diggin that Very Funny tune fo sho

Juke mix is on my to-do list now...

grizzleb

Can this thread double as a ghettotech thread? Lazi I know but there's no point in starting a new thread (or reviving an existing thread) for an sub-genre that's all but extinct.

Anyway, I found an old DJ Assault mix from maybe 7 or 8 years ago with some ghetto house/juke from DJ Deeon, plenty of ghettotech and lots of old Detroit electro and techno on 45rpm. I'll up it if no one has a problem with it, but what I'm really looking for in exchange is an ancient mix of DJ Assault's called Mixplilation. I got a tape copy from Rubadub in Glasgow for about £12 when I was 12 or 13, and listened to it so many times in school that it was burnt to memory for years, but my copy is long gone as I left it in a friend of a friend's car long ago. Now it's starting to fade and I really need a copy for old time's sake. If anyone has a rip or link please let me know! In the meantime, let me know if it's kosher to up this other Assault mix, it's pretty banging and isn't half quick considering it was put together in the days before Serato.

You could email the big man.

thc

thc
well, i have no new info to report. that bare bones mix had some good tunes, a few cheesey ones as well though. I still dont really have any good juke mixes to listen to. For me, none of the mixes i've heard compare to the quality of the tunes played in the battle vids walacam puts up on youtube. Here's some of my favs: