New Patrice & Friends:

Nothing clever about this one but there should be some surprises on the new album, you'll see. Out next month.

jackjambie

Voodoo Priest
i did a footwork / juke special this weekend on my usual london radio slot featuring lots of forthcoming and unreleased tunes that i thought some people on here might be interested in -
lots of bits from the sorts of great producers making trax right now that you'd expect to hear in there (ghettotekz, flight muzik..) plus hopefully some that you might not (jabba, fishstix, gash..) hope y'all enjoy it. le' go!

Last edited:

jackjambie

Voodoo Priest
earl and manny live at da warzone. really really really like the choppy speedy mixing, all the spinbacks, manic sampling of "ghettoteknitianz! teklife! teklife! teklife! teklife!" etc. very exciting.

continuum

smugpolice
When this thread first popped up totally ignored it then got heavily into it then been off it again for a while. Not sure why this is but I can feel myself being drawn in again.

rrrivero

was just wondering whether you'd be releasing his stuff. I have his bandcamp stuff though :cool: will it be remastered or pressed onto vinyl or something?

tom lea

yup to both. all the local action stuff comes out on vinyl and gets mastered by Matt at Air. digital releases still never feel that real to me.

hoping to release some new jabba afterwards, but some of the stuff from last year is just too good not to see a full release i reckon.

rrrivero

i did a footwork / juke special this weekend on my usual london radio slot featuring lots of forthcoming and unreleased tunes that i thought some people on here might be interested in -
lots of bits from the sorts of great producers making trax right now that you'd expect to hear in there (ghettotekz, flight muzik..) plus hopefully some that you might not (jabba, fishstix, gash..) hope y'all enjoy it. le' go!
Very Big Mix, really gives you a good idea of how much of a scene this is

And thanks for introducing me to fishstix! (what's with the name though?)

edit: I just "liked" him on facebook and I think I get the name now

Last edited:

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound

This is really good, thanks m8