The press release hall of shame thread

KifNKin

Renegade girl causes havoc on set of raunchy new Feeder video!

They're obviously not aiming to get on T4!!

Directed by Nils Leonard, the controversial video see's the cover star of Feeder's new album cause havoc on the set. The topless girl takes a baseball bat to anything she can find - smashing tables, TVs, guitars and anything that gets in her way. The masked girl then forces singer Grant Nicholas to the ground, where she bites his lip, before severely beating drummer Karl Brazil. In a final act of violence she sets fire to the drum kit, and an astonishingly filmed slow motion piece.

"Making this video was a lot of fun and hopefully it captures the essence of
Renegades.We all believe in this song so we wanted the video to reflect
that.Thankyou Renegade girl you totally nailed it." Grant Nicholas

This video, and accompanying song has seen Feeder taking it right back to their roots, and has invigorated the group and fans alike. The trio have just returned from Japan and a headlining slot at Wakestock Festival, will play several other shows over the summer. They head out on a UK tour in October to coincide with part two of the bands plans for 2010 ….

Feeder's new video for their single 'Renegades' (out August 30th) - check out some exclusive 'teasers' from the video here: http://vimeo.com/feederweb/videos

Please feel free to embed the clips in a news piece.

Cheers,

Alex

I love the desperation in the second line.

bobbin

What
i like the way the press officer has subtly introduced a note of ambiguity, such that one might almost believe the whole affair had been a spontaneous subversion of the shoot, magically captured on film.

i mean, i guess that makes them look marginally less like repulsive cavemen. as opposed to straight-up admitting something along the lines of, 'our idea for a video was a topless girl smashing stuff. isn't that rad?'

maybe in a way this belies talent.

KifNKin

Luxury Swiss watchmaker RAYMOND WEIL are delighted to announce that Australian-Italian singer-songwriter, Gabriella Cilmi, has selected the
exceptional RAYMOND WEIL Ladies Freelancer to wear in her latest music video, ʻDefender.’

Please see the attached press release for more information

Is this something that you might be interested in featuring? Don’t hesitate to contact me should you have any questions

Very best wishes

unknown soulja

Wild Horses
Diplo teams up with the king of crunk Lil Jon to drop the rap punk dubstep hybrid track "U Don't Like Me"! It's a two ton collision that's been leaving every dance floor it touches completely
 demolished. Dubstep mosh pit? Yes, we've seen it on more than one occasion.

Dubstep mosh pit.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
FIAT AND FAITHLESS LAUNCH TV FIRST - THE PROMMERCIAL

Music video for Faithless provides a revolutionary new advertising vehicle

Following the announcement of a creative partnership between Fiat and dance act Faithless, details of their first exciting collaborative project have been unveiled.

In a move set to transform the way creative forces operate in the market place, the partners have produced a three-minute promotional video for new Faithless single 'Feelin Good' which will also serve as a TV advert for Punto Evo.

The full length video exclusive of 'Feelin Good' will be a Big Brother ad takeover screened on Sunday 15th August (Channel 4). Fiat has booked out the ENTIRE 3 MINUTE ADVERT BREAK for 9pm.

Viewers will simultaneously witness the launch of the World's first music Prommercial - a hybrid of promotional video and TV commercial. After the initial video premiere, the Prommercial will run as a direct 30-second cut of the original music video until 12th September.

Marking yet another first for Fiat, the creation of a commercial TV ad that is a direct cut-down of a music video has never been done before - a claim substantiated by the IPA (The Institute of Practitioners in Advertising).

Elena Bernardelli, marketing director, Fiat Group Automobiles UK said:

"We're thrilled to be launching the first ever music/brand 'prommercial'. No other car brand has co-created a music video where the story has been written with the car and band as equal partners, both as important as each other to the plot. The video is really fun and uplifting and we hope it genuinely does leave people 'feelin good'.

Faithless said:

"We're always looking at new ways to get our music to different audiences and exploring new ideas. The idea of showing our latest video on TV during an ad break is a first for us or any other band."

BareBones

wheezy
Faithless said:

"We're always looking at new ways to get our music to different audiences and exploring new ideas."

i love this bit. AS IF regular faithless fans aren't the sort of people who might already own a fucking fiat punto. They should be called Shameless.

rubberdingyrapids

for their next album they should make it a concept piece about fiats.
though i cant think of anything as catchy as PROMMERCIAL for what that could be.

Last edited: