Hot middle-school babes

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Yeah, people struggling to maintain a certain ideal of the purity of love are just irredeemably brainwashed delusional losers. How much better this world would be if people only realized that all it takes to free your mind is to start cruising the fetish communities and fuck a tranny with your leather mask on!

Yes, why don't we try to maintain the "purity" of the race, too, while we're at it? :rolleyes:

baboon2004 said:
like that idea - I think sex has assumed a near-mystical place in modern society, which makes itr very difficult to know what one feels about it. i know that that contributes vastly to the unhappiness I feel when not having sex, which I'm still not sure in what proportion is due to genuine unhappiness about it, as opposed to societal-pressure unhappiness.

Agree! Better to talk about this stuff.

mixed_biscuits

Oh, don't worry about them, they vole it.

And not only good for love matches, oxytocin also appears to affect empathy as a whole: Oxytocin increases Generosity in Humans; Mice mutant for the oxytocin gene...failed to develop social memory

As oxytocin "can be enhanced nonpharmacologically in a variety of ways, including touching, safe environments, and receiving a signal of trust from another person," perhaps those more able to manage multiple or serial couplings in part can do this by (consciously or unconsciously) modulating their own and others' production of oxytocin. Social 'signals of trust', for instance, may be replaced by oxytocin-squashing distancing moves - "I don't dig you that much, don't touch me" or "You're actually the third person I slept with last night"

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Eh, I wasn't talking love at all, just basic libido and attraction. Which are complicated enough without getting into love as well...

Oxytocin's interesting, the other thing I heard that stimulates its production is breastfeeding. Oh, and MDMA. *sweaty pilled-up man-hugs all round*

Also, why is this thread tagged "mrtea"? I know I started it but I don't even have the most posts in it. Anyway, zhao's posted in it so it's only a matter of time before it's tagged "black athena". :p

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Check this out: neurochemistry of "love"...

Pure and eternal or just a bunch of hydrocarbon based electrochemical impulses that accidentally evolved on a planet in the middle of nowhere in a multiverse nobody created ?

romantic love is the secular religion for much of this planet, after all....

when i was feeling particularly lovelorn, i remember sending people texts to the effect that "it's ok, i've worked it out, it's only a deficiency of phenylethylamine!" I think they thought i'd entered a bad place.

zhao

there are no accidents
i have realized that this board is the exact antithesis, in direct opposition to, the hollerboard: over there any thread, no matter how gravely serious the subject matter, will become a cluster fuck of college and toilet humor; and over here, a dumb joke will become an 8 page dissertation on sexual politics.

scottdisco

rip this joint please
i <3 Veronica

italy_berlusconi_508798a.jpg

look forward to the ensuing media scrum

petergunn

plywood violin
i have realized that this board is the exact antithesis, in direct opposition to, the hollerboard: over there any thread, no matter how gravely serious the subject matter, will become a cluster fuck of college and toilet humor; and over here, a dumb joke will become an 8 page dissertation on sexual politics.

zhao, i dunno why u bother posting over there... anything u post becomes a rugby scrum of doods pissing all over you... a buncha internet tough guys... (tho Dirty South Joe is an absolute cool cat and a great DJ, for real...)

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
'Hollywood Madam' Heide Fleiss is apparently going to appear in the next Celebrity Big Brother. Might actually make it worth watching...

Committed_HeidiFleiss_082805_Layer2.jpg

...while all you grime bwoys are no doubt already aware that Lady Sovereign is also on the line-up. :)

Can't help finding Claudia Winkleman quite hot, too:

claudia_winkleman_2224993.jpg

Three cheers for, um, foxy brunettes in their 30s/40s with vaguely Yiddish names.

zhao

there are no accidents
zhao, i dunno why u bother posting over there... anything u post becomes a rugby scrum of doods pissing all over you... a buncha internet tough guys... (tho Dirty South Joe is an absolute cool cat and a great DJ, for real...)

nah they just pissing all over themselves. there is more than meets the eye over there, as more than a few threads and the amount of PM's i've received are testament... but over all, there is a real antagonistic side to my character, and that part of me enjoys the thrill of getting a bunch of no-necks riled up. but over time i firmly stand my ground and it becomes pretty obvious that i have more balls than all of those E-thugs combined.

zhao

there are no accidents
i think this is the look genesis p-orridge is going for.

i was thinking the same thing. but in all fairness sometimes genesis doesn't look bad at all. like in that dream machine documentary for instance. a perfectly refined lady (and without the overcompensating exaggerated femininity so common among transsexuals)

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Sam Taylor-Wood was looking totally smoking in the paper a week or so ago. She's just married some 19-year-old and is apparently having a kid with him. :cool:

Also, pop-vamp author Stephanie Meyer, anyone?

StephanieMeyer.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Hey! Can we ditch the bitching? This thread is for the purpose of discussing hot broads aged 35+. That is all.

PeteUM

It's all grist
Sam Taylor-Wood was looking totally smoking in the paper a week or so ago. She's just married some 19-year-old and is apparently having a kid with him. :cool:

I normally find annoyingness quite a turn-on, but the woman has to be attractive as well, so Sam Taylor-Wood doesn't really tick any boxes for me.

Sorry, forgot the NO BITCHING rule. :eek:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'm not saying she's amazingly good-looking in general, just that there was this one photo where she looked great. She seems to be able to carry off wearing 'male'-type clothes (trouser suits, I guess) very well.

scottdisco

rip this joint please
35 + (as per Tea's request though i've been putting some older than this on the new school in the past, anyway: now w added man-crush!!)

Lennie James

LennieJames.jpg

Janine Turner

PrimalDoubtA_JanineTurner.jpg

Michelle Yeoh

michelle_yeoh_elie_saab_show_2.0.0.0x0.608x912.jpeg

Isabella Hoffman

isabella-hoffman.jpg

none of the pics i'm putting up of Alicia Coppola seem to want to stay up, but for the record, Alicia Coppola, i think she's gorgeous

James Denton

James_Denton_960018.jpg

Isabella Adjani

448947.jpg

Courtney Vance - nice eyes

JuliusCaesar121-vi.jpg

Ken Watanabe - kind of a glacially good looking fella, looks a bit of a tasty bastard

Ken-Watanabe.jpg

Last edited: