GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Did you hear him the other night too? He was on Logan's show promoting his new grime track "Smoking Ban". He's also the inventor of Gullystep, which is the best name for a type of music I've ever heard, GULLYSTEPPAZ! From the freestyles he was doing I think he would sound wicked on a set with DEE, just because I think their voices would complement each other, and they both come up with some off-the-wall lyrics.

Did anyone record Skinnyman on Logan? Logan? Is it archived? I missed it and would love to hear how he fared.

Tootsi

Audio and tracklist of my latest show on rinse.fm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0mfiv0

Little Dee & Blacks - Live in the booth
Skepta - In a corner
O.G's - Touch and go
Chipmunk - Fire alie
Revolver - Cause im coldblooded
Devlin - Supa trigger freestyle
Little Dee & Allstars - 16 bar remix
Chipmunk - How i stay
Big Narstie - N Dot A Dot WOW
Skepta - Blood, Sweat and Tears
Slix - Dout
Dot Rotten - Cant diss hoodstars (wiley war dub)
Slix - Baby
Bruza - Tonight
Tinchy Styrder & Chipmunk - Sorry you are
Revolver - Controlling the war
Tru omega - Mature tempa
Shotz - Dont like
Kaos - Speng
Wario - Skengd out
Raptor - Da stooge
Maniac -
Spyro - House ting
D-Structo - Shut up revenge
Ratchet - Bassreaper
Skeamz -
Garna - Stuck
Dips (klassik remix) - Everybody skanks
Rude kid - Alien skank
Screwloose - Jupiter remix
Taz - Next level
Skeamz -
Stamina - Life
Lauren Mason - Anything
Dot Rotten - If i die

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0mfiv0

Tootsi every saturday 1-3am on www.rinse.fm

myspace.com/tootsi87

ok a quick one

I've heard Terror Danjah's Hardrive Vol. 1 in full (no it hasn't leaked - big up the connections!) and OH MY F****** DAYS. this goes out to Sizzle - when you hear some of this s***....

its 10 vocals and 10 instrumentals. some of the beats...Lord realy have mercy on the weak producers out there. I said him and Joker are the only ones with the levels for me these days and it ain't a lie. tunes for this place to look out for I think are the instrumentals Shrink Wrap (ft. Sir Spyro) and Red Dust which was partly used in the Blade Runner thing and the vocal full versions of Morph, the Durrty Goodz one and the Shola Ama collab.I 'm gonna do a separate post some time but I dunno if I'm allowed to talk about it in depth yet

also got a txt this morning saying there's a launch party on Nov 5th at Bar Rumba but I don't think that's right - don't they do salsa there lol?

also quick plug - 2 page Skepta article in new Echoes Mag. he says some interesting things. big up my boy! we still moving lol!

Last edited:

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
JME has new bars and they are some next shit.
Now I got some anticipation for a Vol. 5.
Or an album?

MY BRAIN IS LIKE AN EVERYTHING FACTORY!!

Last edited:
that whole session was sick though nuff

fumbles and Frisco a lil' seemed nervous. just straight bars from everyone

"even my mum I knows I cuss bad word" "man thought that I lied (about being a big mc by end of school term" - hilarious

I've come to the conclusion that JME is like Eminem and best on his own beats. he ain't got a flow really but can still murk it

yes, we're doing that one - DJ Premier is on the line-up as is Mary Anne Hobbes

hold on...hold on...lemme calm down...do you mean Premo like Preme...like Gangstarr Premo or some skub DJ Premiere lol? IF true how the hell did you pull that off?

bun-u

Trumpet Police
hold on...hold on...lemme calm down...do you mean Premo like Preme...like Gangstarr Premo or some skub DJ Premiere lol? IF true how the hell did you pull that off?

Not entirely sure, I'd love to say that he's jumping on the plane for the chance to show off his wares at a Dirty Canvas night, but I'd be stretching the truth.

shudder

probably everyone knows this, but I just found out that JME - Serious EP is on iTunes. Is there any other independent Grime on iTunes??

mos dan

fact music
probably everyone knows this, but I just found out that JME - Serious EP is on iTunes. Is there any other independent Grime on iTunes??

am i right in thinking ammunition were involved in it being released on itunes? there were posters for that single on balham high road of all places..

gumdrops

saw kano tonight at the jazz cafe - didnt know he now has a full live band... very rock-rap-ish, but they were good on the 70s funk and lush R&B moments too. he was good as a performer - still really gives it a lot of energy and the new album sounded a lot better than on the album itself. it was just a run through of the whole album, with a few bonuses at the end like ps and qs, which was great. he didnt do the run through over grime beats routine he used to though which was a bit dissapointing. ghetto was support and did some okayish hip hop tracks but the best thing he did was im ghetts. forgot how manic he is on stage lol. cameo was deejaying and did a good set - dropped lots of bassline/4x4 (i dont know the diff but i liked almost all of it) as well as eskimo, oi, which was great, but apart from chris browns dire kiss kiss, the track that seemed to get the most reaction was stand up tall. a few people recognised cokis night and threw their hands up when it came on (didnt help that cameo dropped two CHEESY as anything tracks right after though!) also.

i like this macabre unit track -
http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF286374-01-02-02.mp3

Last edited: