Jackin' / Electroline

datwun

Was it direct from one of the guys/exclusive???? Obviously if so it's a no go giving it out, but if it was just from the internet somewhere, would you mind sending it over? Been looking for it for over a year :O

datwun

Yo thanks for sorting me out with nocturnal! been smashing it out at the last few little things I've played.

Great news about those Paranoid Resistance tracks!

New Brent Kilner is absolutely sick, massive darkside dnb chords in the build:

datwun

OOOF
new darkside banger for free download by new dude on the block Skippit
Jackin lives! ish

And some new Jackin/House & Bass mudness from C&A
The drop's a fuck of a lot

Last edited:

NATO

That tune absolutely nails it. Heavy that it's a free d/l, would be more than willing to part with cash for it.

NATO

One thing that crossed my mind today; it seems clear when thinking about it that a lot of the Jackin' lot probably bought likes on Soundcloud. I could be wrong but it seems there are a lot of DJs with a few thousand followers etc. Combined with the ghost producing aspect of the scene, and the shit DJ skills, it's hard to muster respect for the vast majority of people involved. Only a handful of people really putting in work, the rest seem to be buying their way to success. I can't help seeing it linked with the reality-TV era where the concept of actually putting in work to achieve success feels antiquated. Jackin' DJs appearing on bills with *Some cunt* from *Some reality TV show* in shitty nightclubs in provincial towns only strengthens that link.

Fortunately that handful of producers managed to ghost-produce some pure fire.

Last edited: