The Queen is Dead!

woops

is not like other people
Many will celebrate cos they love the queen and some no doubt will revel in the kitsch of it all but there's another layer of doing it just cos that's what you do, not for either of the above reasons

catalog

Many will celebrate cos they love the queen and some no doubt will revel in the kitsch of it all but there's another layer of doing it just cos that's what you do, not for either of the above reasons
Well the uncharacteristic Thursday off has thrown a lot of people

luka

thank you edmund. catalog is being slow to try and annoy me. i know his techniques of disruption.

luka

i have had to do online courses recently and there's always an ambiguity around whether people are truly thick or if they know how to use the appearance of thickness to acheive ends such as (waste time (lower expectations of their performance (disrupt the lesson (annoy the teacher
perhaps no one is ever really thick but we get so used to pretending to be that we forget we are in fact just pretending.

forclosure

There is something different when it's in bunting triangles, on someone's house. It's not like a massive flag on a pole. Or no?
nope i got off the bus on the way back from Dalston saw it waving in the breeze and let out an audible "uuuugh"

forclosure

i've only seen it twice in wood green but i imagine it'll be strewn about the place soon

i can't put it down to some kind of basica anti-royalist thing its not one aspect its the whole picture on all levels

woops

is not like other people
THEre;s a pub in canonbury that has had this poster up for ages, framed

91UyDlqYsEL.jpg

its the cover of a book about east end jubilees

forclosure

yeah i'm Black British sure and its my home but i'd sooner be struck by lightning than try to pretend as if i've felt any connection to the royal family Edward Elgar and did those dry crusty feet in ancient times and all of that

forclosure

so then you tie that in with all this jingoism the tories being in power from when i was in year 9-10, the history of the crown and how that was maintained, the black diaspora and just where things are at now?

it's like what the fuck do i want with any of this shit?