The Queen is Dead!

forclosure

boys, youre getting distracted. stop talking about your feelings! you're missing the point!
no we have to feelings matter in this alot of people died, alot of people are in the worst kind of poverty over this we cannot just detach from this you and "edmund" can but i can't

luka

my sense is that a few years back there would have been a large contingent of people that thought it was worth getting riled up about. now clearly there isnt. its not a live issue and that seems to me reflected in how many pubs have bunting etc regardless of the sort of clientele they cater to

forclosure

"What's keeping you then, Dan? Be honest now, Daniel. Fear. Fear and habit. You get into the habit of serving, born a servant,see, son of a servant,family of servants, from a nation of servants."

"Very first thing an Englishman
does straight from his mother's womb is touch his forelock.That's how they can tell the wrinkled little bastard's English"

luka

because no one is going to be offended. not even anti royalists will be offended becasue everyone knows the flags etc dont signify allegeince in the way they would have done in the eighties say

haji

lala
how much do we think this is setting the scene forthe old bird's inevitable demise?
the scenario is she drops off and there's a constitutional crisis, they want to skip charles, he rallies harry and megan in a celebrity insurrection against the line of williamites, the nation is divided again and takes up arms, the harolingians muster a mercenray force and conquer essex, the rest is history

• Love
Reactions: Leo

forclosure

my sense is that a few years back there would have been a large contingent of people that thought it was worth getting riled up about. now clearly there isnt. its not a live issue and that seems to me reflected in how many pubs have bunting etc regardless of the sort of clientele they cater to
yes because it comes from the same place as where people are saying Boris Johnson "got brexit done" or how they carried on after only getting a tiny majority.

oh well it happened now we just have to accept and live that was in the past now if we keep at it we just look like some ninny who refuses to let go we just have to be stoic in the face of adversity *insert played out invocation of the Blitz spirit from people who weren't old enough to live though it here*

forclosure

it may be but i dont care. im not interested in that am i! im trying to get past you and webbies boring subjective opinions into the realm of the essence of tong.
well my apologies for my opinions not meeting your interesting objective standards

and while i do like Dr Buck's letter i never ever fucked with Pete Tong

luka

youve driven me mad i cant take it any more im going to the pub to stare at some bunting

haji

lala
it may be but i dont care. im not interested in that am i! im trying to get past you and webbies boring subjective opinions into the realm of the essence of tong.
the lady di season finale created a moment of unexpected energy that the bosses have been trying to harness ever since

forclosure

that's just not a realm i can make the steps towards joining that kind of nothing matters everything is superficial space so just have fun and not distub anybody

that's not me bredrin never been me and i would be dishonest to myself if i tried to adopt that, i suppose you would say this is me refusing to "liberate" myself or something but it's what it is its not a fault its a feature