luka

I just don't think they are very cosmically grounded people anyway. their conception of space is fluffy floating away on a cloud arpeggiated wank. they don't get that feeling of having gone too far out, the void.

No I didn't think so either, cosmically, politically, intellectually....
I just like to sometimes daydream about a youth spent with rich, good looking people with no problems, in a place with meadows, a nice river maybe, wild flowers

luka

this would've been a 2-5 day thread had i got hold of it before luke got over enthusiastic and completed the puzzle.

I deliberately spent this morning opening that up for corpse and he cunted me off. Sometimes I feel gas lighted by that lad

sadmanbarty

going back to the original premise of the thread. this boring answer is that dance music's died and by extension the notion of dj has died with it.

jazz died in 75 and since trumpets have been for people who do their top buttons up.

rock died in the late-80's and since then playing guitar's been naff.

dance music died about 10 years ago and now djing is for people to ruin peckham with.

sadmanbarty

I deliberately spent this morning opening that up for corpse and he cunted me off. Sometimes I feel gas lighted by that lad

email me next time. for someone who feigns tactlessness and bluntness, my methods are actually staggeringly nuanced.

luka

email me next time. for someone who feigns tactlessness and bluntness, my methods are actually staggeringly nuanced.

You said I was acting weird and then disappeared so I thought you needed time and space.didnt want to crowd you. Felt like a difficult spot in the relationship.

luka

going back to the original premise of the thread. this boring answer is that dance music's died and by extension the notion of dj has died with it.

jazz died in 75 and since trumpets have been for people who do their top buttons up.

rock died in the late-80's and since then playing guitar's been naff.

dance music died about 10 years ago and now djing is for people to ruin peckham with.

This is basically it, but we wouldn't have a 11 page thread if we started off with that.

sadmanbarty

You said I was acting weird and then disappeared so I thought you needed time and space.didnt want to crowd you. Felt like a difficult spot in the relationship.

i didn't disappear, it was the weekend.

you were acting weird, but nobody minded. i certainly didn't. i'd slaughtered two of your sacred cows back to back over two or three days, it's a natural reaction. if someone did a thread saying white guys can't get black girls and the next day saying tresillo's for losers i'd be weird.

you're safe withe me baby boy. never forget that.

sadmanbarty

was that me? i don't even remember. i'd merged with the collective dissensus humour complex by then.

it was me. your references to mother's genitalia weren't so discreet, but though i needed to document it in the tags. for research purposes. when someone does a phd about nick land or something.

luka

i didn't disappear, it was the weekend.

you were acting weird, but nobody minded. i certainly didn't. i'd slaughtered two of your sacred cows back to back over two or three days, it's a natural reaction. if someone did a thread saying white guys can't get black girls and the next day saying tresillo's for losers i'd be weird.

you're safe withe me baby boy. never forget that.

Feel all warm and fuzzy now

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
don't fucking worry we don't needd the forum being dragged down to a banal level again. unless you want to tell me you're a bonded serf.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I mean dissensus is gay anyway. we all exchange bits of sexual information with each other. its the gayest space in the world. there's no question about that. literally no girls on here. our own fiefdom. when the rbma wave dies down they will right a dissertation about us. queer refusal and the aesthetics of the hypermasculinised dancehall acid gabba homoerotic scene, with a special focus on 1993 jeff mills and buju banton.