The Mysterious and Magical World of Webeschatology

forclosure

19) Danny Brown - When it Rain

The one time everything comes together on a album that was a letdown imo Paul White but his whole foot in the production though

Last 5 minutes before the entire island sinks into the ocean vibes

forclosure

20) Sean Price ft Rustee Juxx & Rock - Slap Boxing

Crowlyhead would probably consider this to be a "peak Web" song, ignorance at its finest smart guys doing the dumbest shit possible

"no fair fight we jumpin big knives,guns bats and sticks fuck all that rappin shit" is a perfect bar

forclosure

22) This Heat - Not Waving

Charles Hayward da gawd, seeing This is not This Heat down Deptford inspired this choice real ghost ship pulls into the harbour and everybody onboard is dead vibes

forclosure

26) Fred Frith - No Birds

If theres one common thing that unites all the people i look up to or like its that theyre all stubborn bastards who went their own way followed their own vision marched to the beat of their own drum for better and for worse

ol Frith is one of them what a delightfully strange song

forclosure

27) Kevin Coyne - Are you deceiving me?

Love Kevin Coyne similiar to Robert Wyatt in some ways but hes more from British blues rock side of things than Canterbury prog stuff, big hearted man who could be gentle one minute and vicious the next and his sympathies lied with the outcasts and downtrodden.

Babble with other legend Dagmar Krause is no exception its right up my street dark,stripped to the point of seeing the skeleton and intense...i like intense,every song is good but had to go with the first one on it

forclosure

One of my favourite showcases of how great his voice was honestly also its a song to me that feels like the sun coming up on a kinda cool day not scorching hot but nice enough to make you wonder where the day is gonna go.

Its interesting because it has the Rasta rhetoric but none of the fire and brimstone that i associate with say Sizzla or even Bushman to some degree but theres something deeply mythic at its core

droid

Sizzla, Capleton etc. are Bobos. Garnett was closer to traditional Christianity along the lines of the twelve tribes.

forclosure

29) Half Man Half Biscuit - Thy Damnation Slumbereth Not

my favourite HMHB song changes all the damn time right now its this one

I dare any of you to find me a song more appaled and disdainful of the music industry

forclosure

30) Travis Porter ft Waka Flocka - Waffle House

The fact that Travis Porter are remembered as some kind of Atlanta rap footnote is a crime and the Waka verse on this is the icing on the case, HERES an Atlanta rap trio thats defo deserves some kind of re-evaluation

I love rap tracks like this where theyre just based around 1 idea and they go all the way in on it in this songs case talking about a series of resturant cafes that people get breakfast food at (J-Zone - No Consequences, Devin the Dude- Lacheville 79,Kool G Rap- Go For your guns are good examples)

forclosure

31) Hideki Okugawa - The Killing Moon

SELECTA!

I think some of you lot on here would LOVE the sountrack to Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike