version

I liked him in my teens, but find him quite embarrassing now. Those early interviews where he's acting all drunk, trying to be clever...

luka

You can't be clever when you're drunk anyway being drunk is about a regession to infancy, throwing shit all over the walls, howling

version

Jovan Lovato 2 weeks ago
Heath ledger studied his persona for the Joker . He said he’d rather have a bottle front of me Then a frontal labotamy

Dylan Mckay 11 months ago
I’d do anything in the world to have one joint with this man

Alec Johnston 1 year ago
This is the level of wit and conversational adeptness that I strive for

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Didn't Dylan deliberately write absolute bollocks sometimes just to string his crazy fans along? Or is that the Beatles? Maybe both of them.

luka

I grew up with him. When I was a very small boy, maybe 6 or so, I thought he was black, which seems bizarre now. He seemed to me to be operating from the same region as the grizzled delta blues musicians my dad also played.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I liked him in my teens, but find him quite embarrassing now. Those early interviews where he's acting all drunk, trying to be clever...

Speaking of which, one of my favourite Dylan albums is this live performance he did in 1964 where he's obviously stoned and/or drunk and keeps giggling.

luka

The way he strings his words out across the line, love it. Hey Mr Tambourine Man.

Take me on a trip upon your magic swirling ship
My senses have been stripped
My hands can't feel to grip
My toes too numb to step
Wait only for my boot heels to be wandering

And take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time
Far past the frozen leaves
The haunted frightened trees
Out to the windy beach
Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
This is a real turn up for the books.

I'd have expected you of all people (thirdform not withstanding) to put the boot into Dylan.