Barbie

this is the alt-right position as pre-empted by @vimothy
yeah that’s a bit of a stretch though isn’t it, undermines by the point earlier

“ The role of capitalist ideology is not to make an explicit case for something in the way that propaganda does”

luka

vigilant citizen is an uncanny genius. having said that he ran out of genuine inspiration years back. it just runs on a formula now, almost self generating.

Benny Bunter

Yeah it was you who drew my attention to him actually. The articles just write themselves now by this point though

version

The Eyes Wide Shut two-parter was pretty entertaining, but I have a low tolerance for their sort of thing.

rubberdingyrapids

I imagine its going to be to cutesy and self aware about its quirk and choke the life of out of it rather than just letting it be

not even that.

its more, lets not even do much quirk or cute, and just get to speechifying. its a film built by and for The Discourse. if spike lee was a feminist, this is probabky how he would tackle it. they werent trying to be subtle - its a film that tells, it doesnt show.

not even that.

its more, lets not even do much quirk or cute, and just get to speechifying. its a film built by and for The Discourse. if spike lee was a feminist, this is probabky how he would tackle it. they werent trying to be subtle - its a film that tells, it doesnt show.
Case in point for the effectiveness- just seen this from someone who hasn’t seen the film ! which is basically just excerpts from other people’s reviews

version

I suppose a counter argument to the points about its preachiness would be that they're aiming for a broad audience of adults and children and want to make sure the message comes across.

version

Case in point for the effectiveness- just seen this from someone who hasn’t seen the film ! which is basically just excerpts from other people’s reviews

So much these days seems to run on spiting hypothetical or actual opponents. It's the great motivator. I'm going to make a point of liking or doing this because I know it upsets and annoys the people I don't like. 'Owning the libs' and all that shit.