Larry Levan

sus

@sus

there were also "snide doves"

I know a guy, first one to own digital scales in manchester, who told me about how him and his crew bought a pill press and mashed up chalk and those fish tank steriliser pills or dog deworming tablets and stamped them with a "dove" and sold them to unsuspecting ravers

he made his million and got out of "the game" without getting caught*

* edit: I may have mentioned the crackhouse he also ran and the tricks he used to get the punters to run up massive debts?
I just watched a video about sundress sellers on TikTok marketplace doing the same thing...

IdleRich

IdleRich
I remember rolexes, there were so many. I think the thing with mitsis was that there had been a long period with a decline in quality and then suddenly - bam - there were these ones that were really good that you could properly rely on all over the shop. I mean this is just what I read, obviously I never took any drugs myself.

Reactions: sus

droid

Mitsubishi's were crazy strong, like 120g+, and I suspect they were often cut with something speedy - ephedrine, caffeine, or methamphetamine.

Reactions: sus

sus

I've started recovering from another long bout of sickness and I feel filled with so much love for the world, and my friends here on the board, who pretend theyre not my friends to seem manly and indifferent. even for padraig. but it might be the pseudoepinephrine

luka

on my way to the airport i saw a cyclist with a high vis tabard reading stay safe remain visible and i was like woah

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
without-mitsubishis-life-would-be-a-mistake.jpg

IdleRich

IdleRich
Apparently Matthew Perry died from k-holing in his swimming pool.

I raed how his main drug was the US version of cocodamol ie codeine mixed with paracetamol, it's mixed in such a way that you can't really get high from the codeine cos there is so much paracetamol in there that you will get ill from taking that first - you can separate it with cold filtration but Perry didn't bother with any of that shite, he just boshed loads of them and didn't give a fuck about the damage the paracetamol was doing to his liver, kidney, stomach etc bit weird really.