Larry Levan

william_kent

I raed how his main drug was the US version of cocodamol ie codeine mixed with paracetamol, it's mixed in such a way that you can't really get high from the codeine cos there is so much paracetamol in there that you will get ill from taking that first - you can separate it with cold filtration but Perry didn't bother with any of that shite, he just boshed loads of them and didn't give a fuck about the damage the paracetamol was doing to his liver, kidney, stomach etc bit weird really.

that's like the guy from "alas smith and jones"

mel smith

Throughout the Nineties he had struggled with an addiction to prescription pills: first sleeping tablets and then painkillers containing the opiate codeine. He blamed the pain of gout for kick-starting the habit.

He admitted to having ‘dabbled with cocaine’ but it was painkillers to which he had become addicted.

At the height of his secret crisis, he was swallowing 50 Nurofen Plus pills a day, even resorting to hiding them between pages of his scripts or behind books on shelves.

‘It was my dark secret,’ he said. ‘I was like an alcoholic hiding his bottles. They just helped me relax. But I felt so bad I wouldn’t get out of bed till lunchtime. I was swallowing them like Smarties and they ate into my insides.’

In 1999 he was rushed to hospital with ulcers — the drugs had stripped away his stomach lining. The withdrawal symptoms plunged him into a depressive slide, though he was able to lean heavily for support on his devoted wife Pam.

top tip: fuck nurofen, you want paramol for the over the counter hit

1703017356459.png

pharmacy-online-paramol-tablets-32-tablets-15967278985038483000090.jpg

pharmacy-online-paramol-tablets-32-tablets-15967278985038483000090.jpg

sus

Or perhaps not. And we are truly invisible.
Which also has its advantages. Pierce
blue balloon the false sky
the limit which is only limit
if you let it.

the entire machinery of that beaurucracy focusing in on you, like some mechanical arm with a big magnifying lens on it pick you out, go from being invisible to caught in the spotlight

He’d locked horns with the administrator before. The lie he had been
so proud of the week before suddenly seemed so flimsy. It was a
crumpled shield. He left with a bitter taste in his mouth.
A single doubt is enough to defeat you. It is a chink in the aura.
The blade finds its mark. Infection pours through the breach.
Until then, you never know if you are invisible or if you are already
on the books and under observation.
It is the Dow Jones Index. It is Napoleon. It is the well run dry.

They experimented on you when you were just a child. Your mind
atrophied. They described you as a sucked biscuit. You were one
of the ones they sent into hyperspace. Hurtling towards some distant
star. Silence surrounded you ever after, it is the cloak of the
incommunicable.

i hate being hassled. i like to be invisible. i have to go to italy for a cryptocurrency conference in july and im already stressed thiking about it. latin culture i perceive as very hassly. i can imagine pakisatan being very hassly, like india.

IdleRich

IdleRich
that's like the guy from "alas smith and jones"

mel smith

But Nurofen doesn't even have codeine! It's just ibuprofen isn't it? And maybe caffeine. I don't understand people smashing this kind of stuff, especially if you're as wealthy as Perry was, why didn't he just get pure opiates? He could have paid someone to get him super pure stuff but instead he took the rubbish over the counter version in enormous quantities, the info on the packet - which is obviously extra cautious - will tell you that the fatal does is like ten pills or something but he was taking eighty a day for years...