version

part of the pleasure of boozing to me is spunking money. like, i love throwing money away. i love it.

Have you tried Dan Aykroyd's crystal skull vodka?

ZKFRTDCEU5BOTEPGNISKTBRPXQ

william_kent

Motorhead = only good band with a branded rum that's for sure. @TM @C or whatever

although from the same GOTH shop I did sample the KNIGHTS IN SERVICE OF SATAN ( ahem, KISS ) rum and i drank the entire bottle but the palate reminded me of funeral pyres and burnt cardboard

1703020007722.png

got me fucked though, not sure that's a recommendation though

william_kent

el-galipote-spiced-spirit.jpg

I've been drinking this exclusively this evening

CTHULHU style label

evil vibes, made me post multiple sickness on the pervert of the day thread, not my fault, honest

A spiced spirit made from a blend of select Caribbean rums that was then aged in oak barrels and flavoured with sweet spices. El Galipote is named after a mythical Caribbean creature that had the power to transform into any object or animal, you can see what appears to be a jaguar on the label, but what did it use to be? Ponder that while you enjoy an El Rum Sour.

fuck off, that's not a jaguar on the label!

since when did a jaguar have tentacles?

next dissensus northern meetup - ask me about the items stapled to the wall in an adult shop in Tokyo's "booktown"

pure Lovecraft cosmic

edit: animal print tops, I was informed by a lady that these are an "indication" of the "wild ride" ahead, etc

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
What you might call a proper Jamaican rum. This is no smooth, sweet South American (with all the sugar and additives that often entails) job. It's a pot-still banger. Strong, complex and unique flavours. If you're a sweet, spiced rum fan this is going to take some getting used to. It has the Jamaican rum 'funk' - load of distillates that get carried over in the production, leaving a lot of esters in the mix. This gives complex flavours, with the well known one being banana or overripe fruit. The end result is endlessly interesting. Each sip is different to the last.
I got a birthday present a few years ago that was this bottle of phenomenon Venezuelan golden rum. Can't remember what it was called.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
el-galipote-spiced-spirit.jpg

I've been drinking this exclusively this evening

CTHULHU style label

evil vibes, made me post multiple sickness on the pervert of the day thread, not my fault, honest

fuck off, that's not a jaguar on the label!

since when did a jaguar have tentacles?

next dissensus northern meetup - ask me about the items stapled to the wall in an adult shop in Tokyo's "booktown"

pure Lovecraft cosmic

edit: animal print tops, I was informed by a lady that these are an "indication" of the "wild ride" ahead, etc
It's the jaguar's tail, you bellend!

william_kent

I'm hard pressed to even imagine that label being a jaguar on its back

obviously it's some demonic tentacled squamous terror from the deep

william_kent

cayo-grande-club-brown.jpg

TK MAXX in Germany sells spirits, approx 10 euro for a litre

the love of my life gifted me two 1 litre bottles of this, "Cayo Grande Club'

and this evening I'm well on my way to polishing off the second

a new entry into my top ten budget rums

CAYO GRANDE CLUB BROWN​

Discover the exquisite taste of Cayo Grande Club Brown, a premium liquor that will elevate your drinking experience. Crafted with utmost care and precision, this exceptional spirit is perfect for those who appreciate the finer things in life.
With a rich and deep brown color, Cayo Grande Club Brown is visually stunning. Its aroma is a delightful blend of caramel, vanilla, and oak, creating a captivating olfactory experience. Upon tasting, you'll be greeted with a smooth and velvety texture, accompanied by notes of toffee, chocolate, and a hint of spice.
This award-winning liquor has received numerous accolades for its exceptional quality. It has been recognized by renowned sommeliers and experts in the industry, earning it prestigious points and awards. The Cayo Grande Club Brown is truly a testament to the artistry and dedication of its creators.
Available in a convenient volume of [insert volume in liters], this bottle is perfect for sharing with friends and loved ones during special occasions or for indulging in a moment of relaxation after a long day. Treat yourself to the luxurious taste of Cayo Grande Club Brown and elevate your drinking experience to new heights.

who am I to argue? this has elevated my drinking experience to new heights!

william_kent

an Aldi special

REMBRANDT-Premium-Rum_xxl.jpg

according to the label it is from the "Kingdom of Eswatini" which seems to be in South Africa, but above that says "Mascarene Islands" ( according to Wikipedia: "a group of islands in the Indian Ocean east of Madagascar" ) AND Jamaica

I'm confused

the label on the back is all in German so I'm none the wiser

it tastes nice though

anyway if you live in the USA here is a handy website showing all of the ALDI special deals for this week